none
The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?

Question

• I build an windows application and put it in a network path. When I call the application I got the message "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?". How to solve the Issue?. What is the reason for the message?.
    Friday, June 25, 2010 5:35 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your post. This is related to the Code Access Security (CAS). Here is a way to turn off this message.

Please mark the right answer at right time.
    Thanks,
    Sam
    • Marked as answer by SamAgain Friday, July 02, 2010 2:59 AM
    Monday, June 28, 2010 10:44 AM
  • We temporarily mark a reply, please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Please mark the right answer at right time.
    Thanks,
    Sam
    Friday, July 02, 2010 3:00 AM
  • For those of you that do not want to follow the above link, the solution is to add the network address to your Local Intranet security settings in IE.  For some reason, adding it to your trusted sites doesn't work.  At least, not for the .bat file that I had residing on my server.  But I thought it worked prior to SP1 for W7... maybe something changed?
    Don't believe everything you read.
    Thursday, May 05, 2011 4:19 PM