none
Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 MISSING

Answers

All replies

• Use Windows Update to install it or download it and install manually.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

Thursday, August 16, 2007 1:41 PM
  • I get the message that my program must have .net framework v2.0.50727 in order to run. I have tried to get windows to download it but cant figure out how to do it. Apart from spending copious hours running around in ever expanding circles the only success i am having is realising how inept i am around the computer. Asking m soft directs me to your page every time. I suspect you did manage to sort it out yourself. The link you have posted above is to a version 2.0 only I dont know enough to say that version which is far older would do the job and i am fearful of stuffing it up. If you are able to assist in preservation of what little sanity i have remaining by sharing some words of wisdom with this poor soul I really would be very grateful. Thank you,  

Saturday, December 08, 2007 12:49 PM
  • To This date I am unable to unearth any correct info regarding this version of net framework.
    That is you are not alone.
    Indeed a googling does not provide any clue.
    Any suggestion points to framework 2.0 .
    Looks like there is no other version or any service pack.
    This is 4. or 5.th program complaining about  framework version and I am sure it is on my clientbox.
    Monday, December 17, 2007 11:56 AM
  • Thanks for the above. although it reinforces the degree of difficulty in resoving the matter it does fall somewhat short of providing an answer as to why should a program be designated if in fact it does not exist. i am inclined to the view that as so many varied programs call for this particular driver that its existence is probable even if it seems to have gone awol.

if i only knew how to get more people to focus on finding the mia miscreant perhaps new light could be found in the grey of the day we now have. Thanks to all who have contributed. In this season of celebration i am hopeful, may you all know the gift of love and friends in your lives and know always that you are never alone or unloved and that you are "Gift" not only to bless others but also to yourself. have a very peaceful Christmas..  

Monday, December 17, 2007 11:18 PM
  • Perhaps there is some confusion here: the .Net Framework 2.0 is build v2.0.50727, you don't need to download any separate version.  The link provided above (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en) should install it on to your machine and then you should be able to find C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 on your computer.

Hope this helps,

Nick Doty - MSFT

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:13 AM
  • well Nick i seem to be the one thats Doty. Yes i was confused please forgive me for not understanding the blond having fun with me was really a brunette. thanks for your little ray of sunshine there. I shall give it a go. Thanks again Nick this is a little ripper, well done. Peace 

PS: I tried to get a star added to your post but have yet to find out how thats done. It will be a few days before i can try your recommendations and after i have i shall spend time seeing if i can promote you in the ranks.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:23 AM
  • How do I find this program and complete installation? Assembly version 1.0.5000.0,  Win 32 Version 1.1.4322.2407, code base file///c:/windows/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/mscorlib.dll

Thursday, January 03, 2008 10:20 AM
  •  

Please help me find Microsoft.netframework\v2.0.50727.  Thank you Sandra Turpin
    Thursday, January 03, 2008 10:27 AM
  • Sandra,

I am sorry but I am not clear what you are asking. Are you trying to install .Net 2.0? If yes, you can install it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en (for x86) or http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b44a0000-acf8-4fa1-affb-40e78d788b00&DisplayLang=en (for x64).

Thanks,

Kanchan

Friday, January 04, 2008 4:28 AM
  •  

THis dll is missing from my computer, and I require it to load Turbotax.  How can I reinstall it?
    Monday, January 28, 2008 7:23 PM
  •  

If you haven't ever installed .Net 2.0 and need it to run a program, then you can download it from Microsoft using the links Kanchan listed in the post just above your own.  If you have installed .Net 2.0 but are missing a DLL that's a part of .Net 2.0, then you should repair your .Net 2.0 installation from Add/Remove Programs (Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs).  If you're not able to repair, uninstalling and reinstalling .Net should also work.  (Be aware that this may also require uninstalling and reinstalling later versions of .Net on the machine.)

Hope this helps,

Nick Doty - MSFT

Monday, January 28, 2008 11:14 PM
  • I get this message when window starts up:

Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation, Version=2.0.2943.27527, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

any ideas how to repair...

Saturday, February 16, 2008 3:51 PM
  • francisedwin I just bought Frontlines f of w and need the same download and cant find how to do it have you had any luck and can you shed some bloody light on the subject for me? I paid $99.00 for the  bloody game and all I can do is look at the friggin cover

Friday, March 07, 2008 11:24 AM
  • Thanx it was quick !

Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:32 AM
  • I am trying to install this version as my video card software requires it. I have downloaded it and tried to run it, have tried to run it from the downloads page, tried a later version, tried removing version 1.1 before installation, and have tried through Windows Update. I usually get an error message 1317 saying that it couldn't create directory d:\...\Internet explorer which, of course already exists on my computer. Due to installing a new drive, my system drive is d:. What am I doing wrong? I have Windows XP SP2.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 1:01 AM
  • Dear Donalda,

I have an old CPU that is not conected to the net. I keep getting a message that states "acstart17.exe-.Net Framework Initializatiion Error" v2.0.50727 is missing. I would like to down load this program form the net by using my new computer, and installing it on a disk, then install it on my old CPU.
    Saturday, February 13, 2010 4:54 PM
  • I have an old CPU that is not conected to the net. I keep getting a message that states "acstart17.exe-.Net Framework Initializatiion Error" v2.0.50727 is missing. I would like to down load this program form the net by using my new computer, and installing it on a disk, then install it on my old CPU.
    Saturday, February 13, 2010 5:22 PM
  •  

Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
    is missing how do i find it to put back on my PC

Saturday, May 22, 2010 4:25 PM
  • My computer shows that i need to install v2.0.50727 to run application, but when i try to install it, computer shows that it's alrealdy instaled. Why is that? And what should i do? 
    • Proposed as answer by Mel69 Monday, November 07, 2011 12:31 PM
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:32 PM
  • Thank you, Nick! Almost three years after your advice and link were offered, they've saved my bacon and sanity. Trying to open CDs, read them and burn them.. all with the new IE8, is prepaying any time I may have to spend in Purgatory. Your advice is succinct and on the money. Thanks!

Peace,

Jim Brown

Plainview, NE

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:52 PM
  •  

Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
    is missing how do i find it to put back on my PC
    i agree on donalda, v2.0.50727 of microsoft.net/framework is very useful. so please help us to find it and put back in our pc. tnx
    • Proposed as answer by dönmez Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:43 PM
    Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:23 PM
  • When i try this I get the message that its incompatible with an previously installed one

what do I do?

• Proposed as answer by Mel69 Monday, January 23, 2012 11:59 AM
    Friday, January 20, 2012 2:34 PM
  • We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
    Monday, August 27, 2012 4:00 PM
  • Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
    mangler hvordan finder jeg det at sætte tilbage på min PC

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:59 PM
  • I get the same error, and I have the junky directory

MICROJUNK SUCKS !!!!!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:25 AM
  • thanks

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 12:14 PM
  • ///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    Wednesday, January 02, 2013 3:38 PM
  •