none
cannot find file "msvcr80.dll

Question

• When I run Norton it says it cannot find mscr80.dll and cannnot fix it.  Tells me to reinstall it. so how do I do this?  In all missing 11 files that say I need "mscr80.dll.  Than You Debbie
    Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:29 PM

Answers

• Most likely Norton Windoctor. Debbie please see this article to see how to make Windoctor ignore the error.

You can take a look at this 4-page thread where other users had same problem, but I should warn you, there's plenty of misleading information in there. The only posts that you can rely on are the ones by Martyn Lovell.

You may want to pester Symantec about the problem.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:47 PM

All replies

•  Debbie M wrote:
    When I run Norton it says it cannot find mscr80.dll and cannnot fix it.  Tells me to reinstall it. so how do I do this?  In all missing 11 files that say I need "mscr80.dll.  Than You Debbie

Whicn Norton product are you talking about?

Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:08 PM
  • Most likely Norton Windoctor. Debbie please see this article to see how to make Windoctor ignore the error.

You can take a look at this 4-page thread where other users had same problem, but I should warn you, there's plenty of misleading information in there. The only posts that you can rely on are the ones by Martyn Lovell.

You may want to pester Symantec about the problem.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:47 PM
  • Debbie--Did you ever figure out how to reinstall it?
    Sunday, December 31, 2006 5:40 PM
  • i need msvcr80.dll    謝謝  ^^
    Wednesday, February 07, 2007 4:02 PM