none
Not enough quota is available to process this command

General discussion

• hello
    My program copies data from one location to other. In current situation the input is 60 GB data from extenal USB disk and output is same Disk with different folder location .
    After performing 58 GB of copy operation  my program start logging "

" Not enough quota is available to process this command"  

exception for every single command it is executing ..

at the time of exception memory footprint of the program was around 36 MB i have 1 GB of RAM .
    PF usage was around 60 %

does any one faced simmilar issue.
    I tried increasing Page file size , freeing more space on C drive  but the problem persist ..

thanks
    sachin
    • Changed type Rong-Chun Zhang Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:53 AM OP doesn't follow up
    Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:26 AM

All replies

• So, you're trying to copy 60 Gigabytes from a USB drive to the same USB drive.  Impressive hardware.  How large is this drive?  Does it have a file system that can store that much data?
    Hans Passant.
    Thursday, November 20, 2008 2:08 PM

• We are changing the issue type to "General Discussion" because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to "Question" by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thank you!
    Rong-Chun Zhang

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark if they don't.
    Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:53 AM