none
Class Diagrams

Question

• Hello,

I'm about to start my Bs.c final project and i'm trying to see whether it is possible to create a class diagram programmatically.

Is there any api to Microsoft's class diagram drawing library?

Monday, October 14, 2013 8:53 AM

All replies

• >>i'm trying to see whether it is possible to create a class diagram programmatically.

Just right click the project and then choose "Class Diagram", then drag and drop a class file (cs) into the file, the class diagram will be generated automatically.

What's more, maybe you can look at the generated codes from the "Class Diagram" with C#. I guess that should be an xml type. You can use XDocument or XmlDocument to cope with the problem.

Click For donating:Free Rice For the poor
    For spamming-sender issues, you can either report it at Microsoft Spamming Issue, or just find "Report Spam Here+Number" at Forum Issue;You can also find "Verify Your Account+Number" at "Forum Issue", where you can submit to be confirmed to paste links or images.
    For more things to talk about? StackOverFlow is your choice.

Monday, October 14, 2013 9:18 AM
  • I'm know that i can drag n drop, but my question is if there is an api to this class diagram drawing library? 
    Monday, October 14, 2013 10:17 AM
  • I'm know that i can drag n drop, but my question is if there is an api to this class diagram drawing library? 

I'm afraid no.

You have to see the construct codes (I guess xml) of the file and use XmlDocument or XDocument to do with that.

For spamming-sender issues, you can either report it at Microsoft Spamming Issue, or just find "Report Spam Here+Number" at Forum Issue;You can also find "Verify Your Account+Number" at "Forum Issue", where you can submit to be confirmed to paste links or images.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:30 AM
  • I checked that and i saw in the auto generated xml an id which i believe is a GUID, do you know if it really a GUID? or something else?
    Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:06 PM
  • >>do you know if it really a GUID? or something else?

What is the "GUID"?

Monday, October 21, 2013 1:16 AM