none
svchost.exe- Application Error

General discussion

•  

When booting up, during the log on screen, I get the following error message;

X- The instruction at"0x7c918fea" refferenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Click on cancel to debug.

I try to do both functions but still error every time when booting up.

Any solutions?

Sunday, December 17, 2006 10:31 AM

Answers

• Dear ,

For the error at the login screen ( SVCHOST.EXE - Application Error the Instruction at 0x7c918fea referenced memory @ 0x00000010. The memery could not be written ) The solution is as follows:

1- Go to Control Panel      2- Administrative Tools              3- Services            

4- go to the following Service : ( Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework ) Right Click then choose Properties ----> in the start up type choose Disabled.

Then reboot the system.

This should do the trick and stop the error from appearing at the login screen. I guess that Windows MediaPlayer 11 is the one responsible for this error.

Hope this helps you.

Kindly post your result

Regards,

MAJED

Saturday, December 30, 2006 8:32 AM

All replies

• hey... i just had a similar problem...

-this can be caused by many things... svchost.exe is a generic process used by MANY different programs on your system...

- if you have recently loaded a new printer / scanner or other device w/ software... camera... uninstall and see if ok...

- to narrow it down... get a application called "Absoltue Startup" .. free eval version on inet is fine

-install it... go to Services section... look thru the list... you will see many services that use the svchost.exe to start... you can see this in the description of the service... near the end it will show that it uses srvchost.exe to run

- if it does... disable it... make not of what you disable... probably 5 -10 services

-restart... if ok... not go and start service back up and see which causes the error

- another common culprit is Mcaffe... uninstall...

- basically some software service is using SVCHOST.exe to start... and it is crashing... eliminate by stopping all the auto start stuff from starting up... get it to just the basics ... fix it... than work back

- also you can try to start in Safe Mode With Networking... press F8 while booting... it will probably now work fine with no

errors... this is because it did NOT try to start the culprit process

hope this helps... feel free to email me if need more help.... vesposit@carpenter.com

mike

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:25 PM
  • Dear ,

For the error at the login screen ( SVCHOST.EXE - Application Error the Instruction at 0x7c918fea referenced memory @ 0x00000010. The memery could not be written ) The solution is as follows:

1- Go to Control Panel      2- Administrative Tools              3- Services            

4- go to the following Service : ( Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework ) Right Click then choose Properties ----> in the start up type choose Disabled.

Then reboot the system.

This should do the trick and stop the error from appearing at the login screen. I guess that Windows MediaPlayer 11 is the one responsible for this error.

Hope this helps you.

Kindly post your result

Regards,

MAJED

Saturday, December 30, 2006 8:32 AM
  • It worked excellent.

Thank you for sharing this information!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 5:30 PM
  • Disable user mode driver does not work for me.
    Tuesday, February 06, 2007 4:54 AM
  • Dear Majed

That would incredibly helpful!  And so clearly written that even a non-techie like me could follow it :-)

Fixed my problem - thank you sooo much!!!

Best regards

Thamina

Friday, March 09, 2007 11:28 AM
  • Thanks MAJED
    Unless one is in "classic view", to get to the "Administrative Tools", you need to go to Performance & Maintenance in the "Category View" first. Then, the instructions work the same. I have done everything and it seems like it will work. Just have to reboot to be sure. Hopefully, the problem is corrected.
    Friday, April 06, 2007 3:30 PM
  • Hi I am getting the following message:

When System Boots up:

Svchost.exe – Application Error

The instruction at “0x10002007” referenced memory at “ 0x000c7000”. The memory could not be “read”

Click on OK to terminate the program

Click CANCEL to debug the program

When I click OK or Cancel I get the NT Authority\System message DCOM Server Failure Shutdown in 60 seconds comes up

So I do shutdown –a to stop it.

Also another similar Svchost.exe – Application Error message comes up with different memory reference

“0X6f6122f” referenced memory at “0x000035d0”.

And I click OK for that and then system is running.

My workgroup is not working at all

Internet works

I did the last kwon config and that didn’t stop it. I have not installed anything new and I do not have system restore turned on.

Any solution would help as I do not want to reinstall XP. Thanks.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:23 PM
  •  

hey... i just had a similar problem...

-this can be caused by many things... svchost.exe is a generic process used by MANY different programs on your system...

- if you have recently loaded a new printer / scanner or other device w/ software... camera... uninstall and see if ok...

- to narrow it down... get a application called "Absoltue Startup" .. free eval version on inet is fine

-install it... go to Services section... look thru the list... you will see many services that use the svchost.exe to start... you can see this in the description of the service... near the end it will show that it uses srvchost.exe to run

- if it does... disable it... make not of what you disable... probably 5 -10 services

-restart... if ok... not go and start service back up and see which causes the error

- another common culprit is Mcaffe... uninstall...

- basically some software service is using SVCHOST.exe to start... and it is crashing... eliminate by stopping all the auto start stuff from starting up... get it to just the basics ... fix it... than work back

- also you can try to start in Safe Mode With Networking... press F8 while booting... it will probably now work fine with no

errors... this is because it did NOT try to start the culprit process

hope this helps... feel free to email me if need more help.... mike@espositos.net

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:26 PM
  • ( Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework ) I dont see that in my local services.   Could I have lost it when doing a disk clean up??????  and if so how do I get it back????
    Friday, April 13, 2007 1:56 PM
  • Majed,

You seem to be the only one who had a clue about this problem.   No one knew anything.   I had it 

narrowed down to a service that was set on automatic start-up,  and was associated with svchost.exe.

I  was using the trial & error method & unsucessfuly) stopping random services, when I ran across your

solution and fixed it in 30 seconds,  although I still don't what this service does,  

or what the svchost.exe is.

thank you,      jimmyt         ( jimmyt@rof.net )  

What my problem now is the DLCDtime.exe, constantly causes an error ( usually after I print ). 

Windows Defender's "Software Explorer" tool shows the DLCDtime.dill  as a start-up item under

"Microsoft Run a DLL as an App".   File Name:   rundll32.exe      Start-up Value:  rundll32

C:\windows\systen32\spool\Drivers\W32X86\3\DLCDtime.dll._RunDLL.Entry@16

Nobody has any idea what it is, or what it does, or what to do with it.   I have tried to disable it, and

tried remove it from start-up.  Its a .exe.   It's an .dll.   It's a pain in the butt.   Any ideas ?

Jimmy T.

Monday, April 16, 2007 2:48 AM
  • Jimmy T

Posts 1

Re: svchost.exe- Application Error

Majed,

You seem to be the only one who had a clue about this problem.      No one knew anything.    I had it narrowed down to a service that  was set on automatic start-up,  and was associated with svchost.exe.

I was using the trial & error method & unsucessfuly) stopping random services,  when I ran across your solution and fixed it in 30 seconds,  although I still don't what this service does,   or what the svchost.exe is.

so thank you,

Jimmy T       ( jimmyt@rof.net )

Monday, April 16, 2007 3:32 AM
  • MAJED

Your touted fix didn't work for me. [That's not a complaint, and I'm happy others have found it worked for them!]

I followed your instructions but bumped into the following problem:

1) Went to the Control Panel

2) Went to Administrative Tools

3) Went to Services

BUT

At Services I was faced with two tabs, labeled respectively Extended or Standard.

I tried each one, and neither one nor the other has a Service titled Windows Driver Foundation, or anything that looked like a variant of that wording.

I tried this with both the Administrative account and again with the Administrative account's automatically created User account.

No luck. Anyone else have this experience? Anyone else solved the deadend?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:41 PM
  • This is what I've found to work. Log in and turn off automatic updates. Then reboot. Do a manual windows update. Reboot. Then turn back on automatic updates. This has worked every time that I've this error appears.
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:58 PM
  • Jerome Love, you are a genious! I had the same error and your advice worked like a charm. Thanks very much!!
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:35 PM
  • Jerome:

Thanks, this was driving me crazy.  Restored registry.  Restored to a previous restore point.  Nothing helped.  Turning off the automatic update in system properties (windows+break) did the trick. 
    Dave
    Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:58 PM
  • I get the following.  Sometimes on boot and sometimes out of the blue.  Only solution our company help desk gives is to re-image my laptop.  Really do not want to do that generic fix.  Can someone help???

The instruction at "0x771b3670" referenced memory at "0x008101cc".  The memory could not be "read".

Thanks

Monday, April 30, 2007 9:26 PM
  • Has anyone had issues with multiple entries of Svchost.eve causing their machines to slow down.

when I googled this, it said that while svchost.exe are required, that they can also be corupted and introduce worms that can be destructive?

is there a legitimate scan program to check for this.

thanks

jb

Friday, May 04, 2007 8:31 PM
  • hi, i get the same thing too. if i click OK, then some programs won't have sound in it. I will try the solutions in this page, and hopefully it will work. Thx for all the suggestions. I've also scanned my computer with Symantec Antivirus, but i found nothing.
    Sunday, May 06, 2007 1:36 AM
  • ok... ive tried majes way and it doesnt work. i've also tried jerome's way, but it doesnt work either. Jerome, would you mind explaining it more clearly? I dont really get the part when you run the manual update thing.

thx

Sunday, May 06, 2007 3:10 AM
  •  

I've had this problem on several machines in my office and here is my temporary cure... the only problem im finding is automatic windows update is now totally disabled...

SVCHOST is using all memory resources, I have located this to the Wuaserve key within the NETSVCS process in the registry..

Open Regedit..

HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Windows NT>Current Version>Svchost.

Open the Netsvcs key and remove the wuaserve command from the Value Data. MAKE SURE NO GAPS ARE LEFT IN THE VALUE FIELD.

Restart the machine and it'll work fine

Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:56 AM
  • Hello Mate

I tried your solution but encountered problems once trying to get to the following:

Got all the way to Services but never found the following service listed ( Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework ) ;

So i dont know what else to do lol

Thanks for any replies

Naz

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:13 PM
  • majed Ya Deb,
    Your information is for Vista operation system since i was unable to find it on XP operation system.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 1:46 PM
  • If you have XP operating system than turn off automatic updates and reboot your machine. If you don't know how to turn your automatic update off than you don't need to be using a computer. Find yourself another hobby!
    Friday, May 11, 2007 1:53 PM
  • When booting ...the pc slows down to a crawl.. looking windows task mangers shoews that svchost.exe is using up most of the processer memory (98%)  ...Any ideas on how to resolve ?
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 9:24 AM
  • hi...

i cant change my theme...whn i try to chnge it i get a message tht... "Run a dll as an App has encountered a problem and needs to be closed"

plzzzz help me guyz wat shld i do to recover this problem...

Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:09 PM
  • well this error usually crops up due to the windows update service ive noticed it on a few hp laptops running xp sp2 and the only solution that worked was disabling the windows autromatic update feature.....although my research regarding this error pointed me to the fact that this error usually starts cropping up after the failed installation of some microsoft office update...so it is recommended that u goto the windows update page n diable the "microsoft update" options there as well.worked fine for me give it a shot just might work for u.u can always get the precious updates by manually going to the site and d/l them no biggie

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:13 AM
  • Automatic update is disabled by my company.  Can not even get to the Windows update site due to network policy.  I even went in a disabled the service.  Still get the error at times.
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 12:56 PM
  • Thanks so much bro, the solution works perfectly on my machine. Now the annoying svchost error never popup at startup anymore.. i've been struggling to get rid of it for ages and thx god i found this forum. God bless ya Majed
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:37 PM
  •  

Hi there,

I too had a simuliar occurrence and found that another solution when using Windows XP, is to do a system restore to a previous day restoral point.

My troubles started when a family memeber shutdown the computer (without using the start button) when the automatic updates were attempting to download to my computer.

After my restoral success, these same files were able to download and the svchost.exe error went away.

Hope this helps out there.

Andre

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:22 PM
  • This Solution to the svchost.exe worked for me. I tried almost everything on this forum and others. This was the only solution. Its easy.

1. Disable "Automatic Updates"....
    Go to Start-->Control Panel-->Automatic Updates. Make sure that u have selected to "Turn off automatic updates"

2. Restart your Computer.
    3.Manual Download Windows Updates.
    Go to Start-->All Programs-->Windows Update
    Microsoft will do a validation check and check your system for the latest updates.
    My problem was that a Microsoft Office 2003 file update for Project 2003 Service pack was not installed properly. Microsoft corrected that. Just follow microsofts instructions to the manual update and update everything that is available for updating and everything should be ok.

4. Restart Computer
    5. Turn on "Automatic Updates"

this helped me alot....it was the only solution that worked for me.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:23 PM
  • The service name is Windows User Mode Driver Framework in XP SP2
    Friday, May 18, 2007 2:48 AM
  • hi, i used to have the same problem with windows XP pro SP2. when i boot up the computer, 2 windows pop up. one says svchost.exe error and then some code thing and if i click OK, some programs i run won't have sound. the other one says Win32 blah blah blah. what i found to solve the problem is there was an error during some windows update. all you need to do is turn off the automatic update in the control panel then go on the microsoft website and find the right update. click on this link :http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7A81B0CD-A0B9-497E-8A89-404327772E5A&displaylang=en.  download the update then reboot your computer. after that turn on the automatic update again and reboot again. after that, there shouldnt be a problem.
    Friday, May 18, 2007 3:30 AM
  • ok here is the link.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7A81B0CD-A0B9-497E-8A89-404327772E5A&displaylang=en

thank you for reading and replying to this thread and i hope this will help you.

Friday, May 18, 2007 3:32 AM
  • Repair Steps:

1.    Verify Windows Update and BITS Service settings:

a.     Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

b.    Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

c.     Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

d.    Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

e.    Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic". Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

f.       Repeat the above steps with the other service: Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)

2.    Re-Register the Windows Update DLLs

<< run the Batch file “SVCHostERR.bat” – or manually perform steps in this section.

a.     Click on Start and then click Run, type: cmd and click OK.

b.    In the command window type "REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL" (without quotation marks) and press Enter.
    When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in WUAPI.DLL succeeded" message, click OK.

c.     Please repeat these steps for each of the following commands:
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG1.DLL
    REGSVR32 ATL.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUCLTUI.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS2.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUWEB.DLL
    d.    Next stop the windows update Service by typing:  “net stop WuAuServ”

3.    Rename the Windows Update folder:

d.    Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.
    In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to SD_Old.

4.    Restart the Windows Update Service.

.       Click Start, Run, net start WuAuServ.

5.    Reboot system

6.    Manually run Windows Update

********************Try this u would succeed but there are certain chances of dataloss *******

enjoy ABHINAV my email : cavin131@gmail.com

Sunday, May 20, 2007 3:26 AM
  • Repair Steps:

1.    Verify Windows Update and BITS Service settings:

a.     Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

b.    Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

c.     Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

d.    Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

e.    Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic". Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

f.       Repeat the above steps with the other service: Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)

2.    Re-Register the Windows Update DLLs

<< run the Batch file “SVCHostERR.bat” – or manually perform steps in this section.

a.     Click on Start and then click Run, type: cmd and click OK.

b.    In the command window type "REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL" (without quotation marks) and press Enter.
    When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in WUAPI.DLL succeeded" message, click OK.

c.     Please repeat these steps for each of the following commands:
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG1.DLL
    REGSVR32 ATL.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUCLTUI.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS2.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUWEB.DLL
    d.    Next stop the windows update Service by typing:  “net stop WuAuServ”

3.    Rename the Windows Update folder:

d.    Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.
    In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to SD_Old.

4.    Restart the Windows Update Service.

.       Click Start, Run, net start WuAuServ.

5.    Reboot system

6.    Manually run Windows Update

Sunday, May 20, 2007 3:27 AM
  •  Hardcoredood wrote:

I've had this problem on several machines in my office and here is my temporary cure... the only problem im finding is automatic windows update is now totally disabled...

SVCHOST is using all memory resources, I have located this to the Wuaserve key within the NETSVCS process in the registry..

Open Regedit..

HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Windows NT>Current Version>Svchost.

Open the Netsvcs key and remove the wuaserve command from the Value Data. MAKE SURE NO GAPS ARE LEFT IN THE VALUE FIELD.

Restart the machine and it'll work fine

thank you excellent share
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:43 PM
  • Majed,

I followed your instructions and it seems to be working - the error box does not come up autmoatically after a restart. I think you're right about it being an error with the Windows media. The problem now is that I cannot get itunes to play or get sound when I open an online radio. It's awfully quiet in my house now... Anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this? Thank you!

Jess

Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:19 PM
  • This seemed to work for me.  I didn't understand everything I was doing, but I followed the steps and it seems to have stopped my svchost error.  Thanks
    Friday, May 25, 2007 2:36 AM
  • For what it's worth, this problem cropped up for me after I installed WordWeb, but, also, after I had a couple of issues with a new scanner I had installed.  Taking a chance, I uninstalled WordWeb, re-booted (twice), and the problem went away.   It's really too bad because WordWeb is a darn nice (and free) dictionary/thesaurus.   If my system appears to be stable for a week or so, I might try to reinstall it.

Sunday, May 27, 2007 7:29 PM
  • This seems to help however with Windows XP Media center you really don't know what eaxct service to have this scvhost.exe disabled. I beleive it id comming from HP all in one phtomater software.

i have tried serveral but the one that works disables the sound totallly!1 any ideas guys?

Thanks very much

Masood

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:46 PM
  • Help!! My svchost.exe- Application Error reads,

X- The instruction at"0x77ebcf31" refferenced memory at "0x80040119". The memory could not be "read" Click on cancel to debug.

I try both functions but nothing happens and still get the same error every time I try to boot up. My task bar shows for about 10 seconds then disappears and all I get is my wall paper. I can not run nor open anything, can not restore, cannot access the control panel, etc.,

I'm ready to throw the computer out the window....please help, thanks.  

Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:26 PM
  • Yet another satisfied customer -- it worked for me too.

Sunday, June 03, 2007 12:18 AM
  • Dear Jimmy,

I am pleased to know that my solution worked out and i am sorry i couldnt reply earlier.

Have you solved your other problem yet!

It seems i am not receiving a notification for the posts in this form.

Cheers,

Majed

Sunday, June 03, 2007 7:15 PM
  • Dear rwiringa

I am sorry for the late reply but i was not notified for ur post.

Hope that u did manage in solving your problem. If not please email me and hopefully we can work things out together.

Cheers.

Majed

Sunday, June 03, 2007 7:21 PM
  • Dear Jess,

Sorry for the late reply.

The problem may be in i-tunes progam. Try unistalling and re-installing it again!

This is all what i may think off at this time.

Cheers,

Majed

Sunday, June 03, 2007 7:31 PM
  • Dear Quen,

Anytime i am happy to know that u solved ur problem.

Cheers,

Majed

Sunday, June 03, 2007 7:34 PM
  • I get the same svchost.exe error on shutdown. Will this procedure work on the system shutdown as well?
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 2:27 PM
  • I still have the error pop up on my machine.

I have tried all of the different solutions in this thread, but none of them seem to work.

I have done the whole disable automatic updates, disable the Windows User Mode Driver Framework service, downloaded a patch from Microsoft website, the solution from cavin posted before this one, and other solutions from various websites.

Is there anything else I can try?

I am running XP Home, Ver 2002 with SP2 installed.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:37 PM
  • Thanks Cavin.  This did the trick for me.  I was pulling my hair out because I was getting a similar message every 15 seconds or so--very annoying.  My specific error message was "svchost.exe - Application Error

The instruction at 0x009a6f9a" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate..."

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:06 AM
  • hey, u seem to know sumthing bout svchost errors.

my problem's a bit different....

wenever i start my laptop, the cpu usage spikes to 100 percent and stays so for 15-15 minutes. it then drops to normal. During this time no other application wrks. the culprit is svchost.exe which takes up all cpu space

u have any idea wat to do?

Monday, June 18, 2007 10:57 AM
  • Majed,

My HP PC recently has the following errore message:

The instructin at "0x00b096bc" referenced momory at "0x00000000".  The memory could not be "written".

I tried your method is does not working.  It maybe some other service having problem.  Do you know which one?

Thanks!

Xiaodong_che

Saturday, July 07, 2007 11:20 PM
  • Thank you so much for such a simple solution to a problem that has bugged me for months. Your information was very helpful. Have A Nice Day!
                                                                                                 GW
    Monday, July 09, 2007 4:57 PM
  • what programs have you installed recently? go back to them, uninstall or try the auto update for that appliaction and see what happens. some people use the system restore and take their PC to some date back when they didn't have this problem but this may work only once and i ma sure that you resolve it once this way and you will get it in a month or two. the best way is to find the appliaction that is causing this. I am sure that one of the auto update services is causing this problem.

I don't know if this helps but it worth a try!

Thx,

Masood

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:29 PM
  •  

Thanks Cavin.  Not sure what you had me doing, but it seems to have solved my on going nightmare. I was going nuts because my daughters laptop started getting a similar message every time she turned it on-very annoying.  My specific error message was "svchost.exe - Application Error

The instruction at 0x009a6f9a" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate..." Then windows wanted to report error message and unless you pressed "don't send" you would end up in a continous loop.

Thanks again.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:08 PM
  • Thanks Cavin, me thinks you saved the day.  Will let you know.  Swampy
    Monday, July 16, 2007 8:13 AM
  • I am recieving the same kind of error with different memory addresses. The following error suddenly appears while working with outlook 2003 and IE or Firefox.

"svchost.exe- application error" The instruction at 0x77c47efb referred memory at  0x00610094. The memory could not be read"

For your information, I have got Bit Defender installed as welll. I am gonna try the solutions given above but if somebody know exact symptoms and solution then please let me know....

Thanks..
    Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:03 AM
  •  cwags wrote:
    I get the same svchost.exe error on shutdown. Will this procedure work on the system shutdown as well?
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:19 AM
  • I get the same svchost.exe error on shutdown. Do you get answer from anyone on the forum??????
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:47 PM
  • Majed, I'm writing because I don't know who I can get to help with this problem. my computer has been giving me the svchost.exe and dlls.exe errors for a long time but I really didn't know what they were. but recently on monday the computer gave me the error message (SVChost.exe - Application Error. the instruction at "0x71ab35c6" referenced memory at "0X00000008". The memory could not be "read".  Click  OK to terminate the program  Click CANCEL to debug the program.) but which ever button I choose to press even if I close the dialogue screen the computer freezes, and won't function. what can I do to fix this problem. Please help

Thank You

Alex Nemer

Friday, July 27, 2007 1:11 PM
  • Hi, I am having a very similar problem.  I get the svc.exe application error message like everyone else.  The only problem is, whether I click Terminate or Debug, My computer doesnt boot at all.  It goes from the login screen to my desktop background and then just stops.  I've tried booting into safemode but it F8 doesnt seem to work.  Someone help please.

Aaron

Friday, August 17, 2007 2:43 PM
  •  

Thanks Cavin.  This did the trick for me.  I was pulling my hair out because I was getting a similar message every 15 seconds or so--very annoying.  My specific error message was "svchost.exe - Application Error

Click on OK to terminate..."

could you please send me the solution to this problem many thanks it drives me crazy also, or let me know how to get  in touch with Cavin thanks a mill.

Sunday, August 26, 2007 8:13 PM
  • Thanks, Majed, so much for your post.  I have been trying for months to find a solution.  Decided to try one more time; found your post; my problem was solved.  The error wasn't affecting operations---I just don't like any kind of errors.

Thanks again,

June 

Monday, August 27, 2007 1:24 AM
  • Majed Al-Khateeb,
    You da man!  That error message has been driving me crazy for months.  Thanks.

Now, how do we fix the bug in the Media Player 11?

Sunday, September 02, 2007 3:33 PM
  •  

hey, the solutions seems does not work for me.

My failure mode is svchost.exe - application error, the instruction at "0x025e7a46" referenced memory at "0x04bf10c4". the memory could be "written".
    I am not sure when will it appear at normal condition, but once I start QQGame, it will appears always. Pls. help on this, thanks!

Saturday, September 08, 2007 3:51 AM
  • hey Majed,

thanks for the info, i tried it but one difference for me. i get the same error message when i shut down my computer, not on the startup.

and the error message doesn't show up all the time, its once in a while.

and when i shut my computer down, it has a hard time shutting down 2 programs but it doesn't tell me what program it is.

any suggestions?

Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:01 AM
  • Hi Majed,

I have tried as per your advise but when in services i do not find the option (Windows Driver Foundation - User- ModeDriver Framework). Do you know else I can do, I must mention this error does not come up all the time....

I hope you can help,

Cheers

BK

Thursday, November 08, 2007 6:48 PM
  • Your fix helped me solve this application error which has plagued me for months.  It worked beautifully.  Thank you so much.  Will disabling this service effect anything else in my xp system?

Thursday, November 22, 2007 5:44 PM
  • I just had similar problem.
    All of the solutions seems doesn't work for me.
    Please help me on this.
    Monday, November 26, 2007 10:07 AM
  • Dear Majed .... Thanks a Lot...it works 100%... I become crazy since a few Days ... and now it runs.. Regards

Friday, December 07, 2007 4:52 PM
  • will you sign me up.

Monday, December 10, 2007 12:06 AM
  • I tried this & it worked perfectly!!!

I cannot thank you enough for saving me a ton of headaches!!!

A thousand thank yous!!

Friday, December 14, 2007 9:21 PM
  • Hi Majed

Thanks for the solution to the problem I had encountered for a past few weeks. I was aware that one of the programs I had upgraded or downloaded was causing the problem.I did uninstalled a couple of them and reinstalled but the problem still remained. I would not have thought to associate it with Windows Media Player 11, which I had upgraded. Google search engine gave me the opening to your letter in MSDN. I hope Microsoft is aware of this problem in Media Player 11. They should take steps to correct this. Thanks once again.

Regards.

Tantatopi.

Regards.

Dave
    Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:33 PM
  • Hi

I was wondering if someone can help me with this error I am getting when I boot up my friend's laptop:

svchost.exe - application error

The instruction at "0x00912054" reference memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be "written".

I also got this error when I tried to shut the laptop down:

svchost.exe - application error

The instruction at "0x00962054" reference memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be "written".

Can anyone help me with these errors?

Thanks
    Friday, January 11, 2008 2:41 PM
  • Hey Majed,

This was the actual solution to my problem. I remember I tried to setup a new version of MS Windows MediaPlayer 11 in my XP system and it turned everything into a mess. I am still dealing with a sudden stop to a blue screen with a 0x0000008e  message that drives me crazy.

Thanks a lot man for your tip.
    Sunday, January 13, 2008 11:03 PM
  • OMG Are you married?? If not i just might marry ya!!!!!!! LoL

That doggone error has driven me insane for 2 months now,i just happened to find this forum and im not the sharpest cheddar cheese in the dairy section but i tried it & bam......................Lord thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008 9:25 PM
  •  

Hi

i am pleased that my post helped you.

No i am not married Smile

Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:44 PM
  • Hope that you can help me with my situation as follows:  I will send you an e-mail to your address also. Thanks in advance for your time reviewing my request. Regards, Ken (e-mail to your address will come as k"followed by my last name" at msn.com - subject will be the svchost.exe brain damaged guy with the T41

Thanks for the suggestion, but nothing new happened.  I have the error code only when logging (shut down) my computer (IBM-T41 loaded with XPprp SP2. I am the Administrator, but system restore has been turned off by "GROUP POLICY" utilizing a DOMAIN than I can no longer access. Any suggestions?  error message is Svchost.exe  Application Error "0x7c918fea" Referenced Memory at "0x00000010" The memory could not be "written".  I am looking for a path program to clear this up, as I no longer have access to th "GROUP POLICY" DOMAIN Server IT person.  I am on my on utilizing Local administrator full privliges, that are not part of GROUP POLICY and DOMAIN control....  Thanks for any advice. K......@msn.com

I

Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:24 AM
  • Dear Majed Al-Khateeb:

Thank you very mach for god advice!

Sincerely, Mikhail Arkhipov.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:29 PM
  • What a week!  I'm so thankful I found your post about this error message!!  We'll see if it works!  McAfee has been helping me all week as well as Comcast.  McAfee scanned my computer for viruses, not only that messed up my Real Time Scan, my On Demand Scan and my Spyware Detector and I can't fix it nor can I run a scan!

Plus I keep getting this stupid svchost error message that you so graciously have answered (I hope I don't screw it up! )

Thank you so very much!

Mrs. Beauty Cochran

PS: You will be receiving an email, just ignore it.  It finally told me that my userID was already taken!

Saturday, February 09, 2008 6:47 PM
  • I am getting a similar message (but worse, I think):

When booting up, during the log on screen, I get the following error message;

The instruction at"0x7752od0e". referenced memory at "0x7752od0e". The required data was not placed into memory because I/O error status of "0xC000009c".

- I click debug or cancel and my computer starts rebooting again. If I try to boot in safe mode, it gets to a certain point and I get the exact same error screen and cannot go any further. The only thing that I did was put a friend's camera card in my laptop. It wanted to install drivers and then said it needed to reboot...

I was never able to come back after that. I wasn't sure if it was bad memory so took both sticks out and tried them one at a time. Got a slightly different error both times at the same spot in the boot. So I am not sure if that is the problem - or the hard drive. I have not had ANY problems to indicate that HD was going into failure - nothng.

Without being able to boot - I am stuck.

Any help, advice or hard, stiff drinks appreciated Smile

Sunday, February 17, 2008 5:39 PM
  • Is their any help for the error when shutting down? i get it sometimes when shutting down, instead of "cannot be written" it says cannot be read.
    Tuesday, March 04, 2008 12:44 PM
  • MAJED

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR WEEKS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM..YOUR A GENIOUS.  THANKS AGAIN

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:31 AM
  • i found this error when i open my window
    'svchost application
    exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) in the application at location 0x5a8a4ec'
    after that i am stucked in the page which wrote'welcome'
    anyone can help me solve the problem?Thanks
    Saturday, March 22, 2008 7:11 PM
  • when I log onto my pc under any of the users, the system responds very slowly. Sometimes immediatley, sometimes a few minutes into using. When this happens, I hit ctrl-alt-del to get the task manager and I find the svchost.exe program running my cpu up to 99%. When I end the process everything works fast again except the sound stops working--unless you play something like music or video with sound- then end the process. If I do it this way my sound works. but if I end process while no sound is playing then the sound quits until I restart the unit. This gets quite annoying.How can I fix it???

Monday, April 14, 2008 6:44 AM
  • I am having the same problem as 1fatbastard...

My computer is completely worthless in the state that it is in right now, cannot do anything.  It takes about 10-15 minutes to get into the task manager, if I can even get there!

When I watch the task manager processes, svchost.exe and winlogon.exe take turns running at 98-99%, thus inhibiting anything else from starting. 

I've uninstalled McAfee in an attempt to help, but it did not.  I've read other places that SP3 may be the culprit???

Anyone help us?

Monday, April 21, 2008 5:46 PM
  • I am having that same issue. I have just gotten a new mobo / processor / power supply /memory sticks. So basicly the only thing original in my pc now is my HDD with windows xp and the outter case. I have not been able to boot up my desktop without some seriously slow and or stuck pages, So of course I checked the Task Manager. To find that I was running at times as many as 12 Svchost.exe and 4 Rundll32.exe.
    So, naturally I go to safe mode try to figure out what drivers are corrupted,safe mode runs beautifuly? I cant access my system or My Computer or System Restore from the normal version running .(even with it pinned to the start bar list )
     I dont want to wipe my HD, Please can someone help?!

Thanks in advance,
    Lexy
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:46 AM
  • Thank you - Majed - Thank You!  That fixed it!!!

Randy

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 4:37 PM
  • ok i will try this thank you god bless

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 8:07 PM
  • i can not fix this i try to can you fix this for to please i am disable this computer is my life i need it help me please

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:08 PM
  • I just recently got a virus but when ever I restart the computer I get the error. I'm not sure if it's because of the virus or not. When I close it it freezes the computer.

Help?
    Sunday, May 18, 2008 4:38 PM
  • thank u....it worked~!

Sunday, May 25, 2008 7:16 AM
  • It worked like a charm. Took all of 2 minutes.
    I had two "experts" try to fix this problem & they were useless. Thank you very much.
    Vince
    Sunday, May 25, 2008 6:37 PM
  • Thank you so much. I was going to reinstall my operating system, but thought I'd try hear.  Your suggestion was an instant fix. I was messing around in Services and User Profiles the other day - I must have messed up somewhere...

Again, you saved the day!

Chris
    Thursday, July 31, 2008 12:01 AM
  • This worked great, thanks for your helpful post A+++++++

thxs
    BigC4201
    Friday, September 05, 2008 4:38 AM
  • I was having a similar problem with svchost and the solution that worked for me was the following:

In the registry HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Windows NT>Current Version>Svchost , at the end of the Value Data for the Netsvcs key, there was an empty line.
    I cleared out this line, and the problem was fixed.

I hope this can help someone :)
    Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:28 PM
  • Hi,
    The error I am getting is similar but not the same. it is an iexplore.exe application error instead of svchost.exe and i get the error when working on a particular web base application. Can anyone help me to get rid of this error.

Thank you,

iexplore.exe.Application Error.The Instruction at "0x7c918fea" referenced
    > memory at "0x00000010".The memory could not be "written".
    > Click on OK to terminate the program.
    > Click on Cancel to debug program.
    >

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:10 PM
  •  Hi,
    The error I am getting is similar but not the same. it is an iexplore.exe application error instead of svchost.exe and i get the error when working on a particular web base application. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

iexplore.exe.Application Error.The Instruction at "0x7c918fea" referenced
    > memory at "0x00000010".The memory could not be "written".
    > Click on OK to terminate the program.
    > Click on Cancel to debug program.
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:31 PM
  • Thanks Majed, it worked thanks a ton again.
    Anand
    Thursday, November 06, 2008 4:31 PM
  • I was having this problem.  I know it can be a lot of things.  For me, it was Java.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest Java JRE, and that took care of the problem.
    Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:15 PM
  • I constantly have this message flash up, make it imposssible to do anything on my computer.

Svchost.exe - Application Error
    The instruction at "0x75606eb5" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not be "read".
    Click onok to terminate the program.

I have done virus scans cant anything. Can anybody give me some advice or a solution.

Thanks!
    Monday, March 02, 2009 8:29 PM
  • that was so easy it was just like the easy button wow so glad you knew for i did not..
    THANKS so much
    Wednesday, March 11, 2009 1:54 AM
  • Majed,
    I seem to have the shared problem with the preverbial SVCaplication error. Seems to have started after upgrading to WMP11 ( bad mistake ).
    I tried your remedy but unfortunately did not work. Any other ideas or remedies.
    Appreciate any help with this.
    ps. I'm what you call a super user but still learning IT stuff so some specific go to's would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    E
    Friday, March 20, 2009 6:15 PM
  • Majed,
          Just wanted to say thanks for helping me out on this one. My laptop is working fine again. I was playing with those services and hence created this error message without knowing how to fix it. Won't be playing with matches anymore :).

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:55 AM
  • It may be two and a half years after your posted solution to the SVCHOST.EXE error.  However, I'm here to tell you your solution worked just fine.  I have RegCure and it did not identify nor correct the error. Local computer fix-em-up shops had no clue on how to fix it.

Thank you.

Saturday, July 04, 2009 5:59 PM
  • ye im at services but then idk were to go and i dont rlly get it
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 11:30 PM
  • I have another variation on this error.  It comes randomly.  It doesn't seem to matter what programs I have running.  I have had an empty desktop with nothing running and I come back to my computer and there is this error message.  Often if it pops up while I am working, I can continue what I am doing.  However I can not shut down or reboot the computer using the start button.  I have to do a hard reboot using the button on the front. 

Yes, I do have McAfee.

My error is:

svchost.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".

Both memory references are complete zeros. 

Do I need to uninstall McAfee and will this return if I then reboot and reinstall McAfee?  I use it as a Comcast subscriber.

Thanks

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:48 AM
  • Thanks Its worked fantastic!
    Friday, December 25, 2009 11:08 AM
  • after going round in circles googling this problem for weeks what you said worked for me after disabling about ten programs with svchost in them i got to log in with no delay thanks
    Saturday, March 20, 2010 11:49 PM
  • Thank you. I was all over google wasting my time looking for answers. As soon as I read your suggested I tried it and it worked perfectly.

Thank you for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:29 PM
  • If all fails try this:

Go to Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices

Click Volume button

Uncheck the Place volume icon in the taskbar box 

Click OK

then Reboot

This is what I've found to work.

Saturday, May 01, 2010 2:47 PM
  • I am getting the error too:

My problem is that the system keeps rebooting, so I never even get a chance to get into windows to make any changes or check the system for startup problems. 

I tried starting up in Safe Mode with Networking, start at last good configuaration, and even start up witha my IOLO Drive Medic disc and when I get that up my mouse doesn't work to click next to start the Disaster Recovery Console. 

What can I do to get Windows started?  Everything I do I keep getting back to: svchost.exe- Application Error.  There are three errors that I have to press OK or Cancel on.  All related to memory problems.

Please HELP!!!

Monday, May 03, 2010 11:52 PM
  • Mike:

Majed's solution of 12/30/06 did not help me at all, but your suggestion 12/17/06 of a recently installed printer helped me.  I am using a Dell laptop and had installed an HP printer through a Netgear router and had been having this Svchost.exe Application error whenever I tried to open My Computer or any pictures.  I deleted that printer and went back to my hard wired printer and the problem was fixed when I rebooted.  This has been a problem for several months and I thank you and Majed for offering solutions.

James

Thursday, May 27, 2010 4:46 PM
  • Hey, if you encounter svchost.exe error next time you can try to visit here http://www.bestregistryscanner.net/exe-errors/fix-svchost.exe-error to get more info.
    Monday, July 05, 2010 8:23 AM
  • Very nice post! In my opinion,you can try another way.thanks
    Monday, July 05, 2010 9:27 AM
  • As with a prior message to MSDN, my HP PC running XP Media Center recently has the following error message: "The instruction at "0x00cb96bc" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written"." I did go to Task Manager and found this message was connected to process "csrss.exe". I then found out on the 'web' that "csrss.exe" is essential for normal operation of my PC. I also checked to make sure my copy of "csrss.exe" was legitement, which it is. The error seems to appear whenever I first go to a new site, usually one with a lot of photos. Has there been a solution put up on this forum to resolve this issue?
    Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:30 PM
  • Hi, my erro is different,  The Instruction at "0x012f96bc" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The Memory could not be "written". Any Help me ?
    Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:40 PM
  • My friend I think this will fix your problem.   Give it a try.

If you use Windows XP Professional, you may encounter the SVCHOST.EXE error message. When this error is displayed, you will have the

option to either click "OK" to terminate the program or click "Cancel" to debug the program. This error message usually occurs after

Windows Updates ran before your previous shutdown. When starting the computer in Safe Mode, you will still receive the error message. If

you use the event log in Windows XP, you will more than likely find out that the process causing the problem is svchost.exe. Follow the

steps below to fix this error.

Verify and Configure your Windows Update Service Settings

Click on the Start button at the bottom left-hand corner of your desktop. Once the Start menu opens, click Run and then type

"services.msc" in the text field. Click OK when you are done.

Navigate to the Automatic Updates service in the right-hand pane and then double-click on it. Select the Log On tab. Make sure that Local

System Account is selected as the default logon account.

Uncheck the option "Allow service to interact with desktop." Now go to the Hardware Profile section, also found under the Log On tab.

Enable this service.

Click on the General tab. Verify that the start-up type is set to Automatic. If not, use the drop-down menu to select this option.

Go to the Service Status section. Click on the Start button to enable this service. Do the same thing for the Background Intelligent Transfer

Service (or BITS).

Navigate to the Background Intelligent Transfer Service  and then double-click on it. Select the Log On tab. Make sure that Local System

Account is selected as the default logon account.

Uncheck the option "Allow service to interact with desktop." Now go to the Hardware Profile section, also found under the Log On tab.

Enable this service.

Click on the General tab. Verify that the start-up type is set to Automatic. If not, use the drop-down menu to select this option.

Reconfigure Your Windows Update DLLs

Click the Start button and then click Run. Type "cmd" into the text field. Click OK.

In the Command Prompt, type in REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL and hit Enter.

Wait until you receive a message reading "DllRegisterServer in WUAPI.DLL succeeded."

Repeat this process for each of the following commands; type in each command and hit Enter after each line:
    Note: you can copy and paste them.

REGSVR32 WUAUENG.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG1.DLL
    REGSVR32 ATL.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUCLTUI.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS2.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUWEB.DLL

Delete the Corrupted Windows Update Files

Type the following command into the command prompt and press Enter: net stop WuAuServ. Type in: cd %windir% and hit Enter.

Now type in: ren SoftwareDistribution SD_OLD. This will rename the SoftwareDistribution folder.

Restart the Windows Update service by inputting the following command: net start WuAuServ.

Type in: Exit and then hit Enter to close the Windows Command Prompt.

Reboot your PC. When you restart Windows, you shouldn't receive this error message anymore. If you do, download the two Windows

Updates listed below.

Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
    Windows Update Agent WSUS 3.0

Saturday, October 30, 2010 1:05 AM
  • hi this is a problem of win 32 generic host process. because you might be not using genuine xp. its solution are as follows........... create a new text document. type @ECHO off @ECHO off Echo Coded by http://hubpages.com/profile/rancidTaste reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netbt\parameters /v TransportBindName /t REG_SZ /d "" /f reg add HKLM\Software\Microsoft\OLE /v EnableDCOM /t REG_SZ /d "N" /f Echo Coded by http://hubpages.com/profile/rancidTaste Echo Generic Host Error Problem Is Fixed, Press any key to continue pause now save this in a batch file. ("generichost.bat") now double click on it. you may get solution.
    Friday, July 01, 2011 11:34 AM
  • the Above methods are not working still that error is coming. Once its pop up, then my system going to Struck.

Please give me alternate solution for this issues.

My systems is HP system and XP OS, and my system is an network system.

thanks

Babu Natesan
    www.seotipsmaster.blogspot.com
    Friday, July 29, 2011 9:42 AM
  • following your advice,still facing the problem! svchost.exe - Application Error! please help!
    Sunday, November 06, 2011 6:11 AM
  • As far as I understand The problem arises due to the fact that some same program or Application is trying to start from two sections / modules of the Startup. When that duplication is corrected the problem gets solved.

As the message suggests that same location of RAM is being accessed twice. That is why this problem may be arising.

May be this is an anomaly or defect or error  of the  Windows.

On my Home PC  Iconoid  is starting from Two sections of the Startup and when i identified it I disabled it one section. The problem disappeared.

On my OFFICE PC  intellicomplete is starting from  Two sections of the Startup and the application is not functioning .When i identified it I disabled it one section. The application is working fine.

Use Startup Control Panel 2.8 by Mike Lin to see easily  what are the suspicious startup modules and easily disable  them by just unchecking them.

===============================================================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Startup Control Panel 2.8 by Mike Lin
    ---------------------------------------------------
       www.mlin.net
    Direct link  --->   http://www.mlin.net/files/StartupCPL_EXE.zip   ( Standalone EXE version )
                            http://www.mlin.net/files/StartupCPL.zip 
                      Installing
    Run the setup program in the zip file.

Standalone EXE version   :    just extract the program wherever you want.

Starting
    Double-click the Startup icon in the Control Panel. On Windows XP, you must switch the Control Panel to Classic View in order to see this icon.

Standalone EXE version  :     just run the program.

Using
    The dialog contains six to seven tabs, depending on your system configuration. Each tab represents one place where a program can be registered to run at system startup. These include:

Startup (user) - the current user's Startup folder in the Start Menu.

Startup (common) - the common (all users) Startup folder in the Start Menu.
    HKLM / Run - the Run registry key located in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. These apply for all users.
    HKCU / Run - the Run registry key located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER. These apply for the current user only.
    Services - system services that are started before the user logs in. This appears only in Win9x; on NT/2000/XP, use the Services control panel, or the Services item in Computer Management.
    Run Once - started once and once only at the next system startup.
    Deleted - programs go to the Deleted tab when you remove them from another location. They will not run at system startup, but will merely be stored should you ever want to use them again. If you delete an item from the Deleted tab, it is removed permanently.
    Each page contains a list of the programs registered at that location. Use the checkbox to enable or disable individual items. Additional operations are available by right-clicking an item. You can select multiple items using the Shift and Control keys. Options include:

New... - create a new entry. You can also drag & drop files from My Computer or Explorer.
    Edit... - edit an existing entry.
    Delete - delete the currently selected entry.
    Disable / Enable - disable or enable the selected entry. A disabled program will appear in the list with a special icon, and will not run at system startup. You can also use the checkbox next to an item to enable or disable it.
    Run Now - executes the program now.
    Send To - moves the entry from the current location to another.
    Press F5 to refresh the list at any time.

• Edited by sri62156 Wednesday, February 08, 2012 5:25 PM
    Wednesday, February 08, 2012 5:07 PM
  • HAd the same problem with a different memory reference, tried all this then found this winsock fix, fixed it all in 1 second....

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/WinSockFix-Download-15337.html

Thursday, April 05, 2012 9:33 AM
  • Thursday, April 05, 2012 9:34 AM