none
error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 3.

General discussion

• I'm trying to compile a .dll library from an example (wrapper example) taken from QT Toolkit but when I run it I get this error:

I have changed my environmental temp path as discussed in one thread, but It didn't work. Anyone have any idea?

I run on Visual studio 2010 with C++ and MSBUILD, the code has some code from QT and i have the QT Visual Studio Add-in, and in there I can see that the path is correct to the QT SDK.

The QT example can be found here

--------------------- This build was made with detailed verbosity.

1>Done executing task "MakeDir".
    1>Done building target "ComputeCustomBuildOutput" in project "lib.vcxproj".
    1>Target "CustomBuild" in file "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets" from project "C:\QtSDK\Examples\4.7\activeqt\dotnet\wrapper\lib\lib.vcxproj" (target "BuildGenerateSources" depends on it):
    1>Using "CustomBuild" task from assembly "Microsoft.Build.CppTasks.Common, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a".
    1>Task "CustomBuild"
    1>  Forcing rebuild of all source files due to missing command tlog "C:\QtSDK\Examples\4.7\activeqt\dotnet\wrapper\lib\Debug\custombuild.command.1.tlog".
    1>  \bin\moc.exe worker.h -o moc_worker.cpp
    1>  The system cannot find the path specified.
    1>  Performing Custom Build Tools
    1>C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 3.
    1>Done executing task "CustomBuild" -- FAILED.
    1>Done building target "CustomBuild" in project "lib.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
    1>
    1>Build FAILED.
    1>
    1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.32

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 8:18 AM

All replies