none
Process.StartInfo.WorkingDirectory throws an invalid directory name exception ???

General discussion

• I have a process to execute an exe file from a folder which has a spaces it its name

I think that why the exception thrown??

I don't know what is the solution for this ,as i can not rename the directory because some other programs uses this folder,

If someone know the solution for my situation I will be so grateful

Thanks in advance
    • Changed type Zhi-Xin Ye Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:21 AM change to comment since no response for more than 3 days.
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:19 PM

All replies

• The WorkingDirectory should be able to contain spaces.

Please post the exception trace and an excerpt of your Process creation code.
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:51 PM

• We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thank you!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:20 AM