none
Microsoft Visual CC ++ Runtime Library

Question

• This comes up on my screen, I've no idea what it means and my PC seems to be very slow
    Wednesday, July 08, 2009 7:34 PM

Answers

• Thank you Roahn for your reply.

The following pops up soon after I switch my Dell Computer on:

Program: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ Symatic Shared\ ccSvcHst.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it inan unusual way. Please contact the application support team for more information.

My PC seems very slow now starting up, several minutes before I get to MSN Explorer. It's Windows XP and I do subscribe to Norton. I don't think I'm losing out but it is a nuisance popping up for over a week now.
    • Marked as answer by Tarkwin Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:17 PM
    Friday, July 10, 2009 12:44 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, Tarkwin.

As far as I know, the ccsvchst.exe file is automatically added to our computer upon installing the Norton software, and it is referred to as the Symantec Service Framework. You may need to contact the product provider for more information about this process.

I suggest you take a look at some general methods dealing with common Ccsvchst.exe errors, it may help you too.

Best regards,
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework!
    • Proposed as answer by Roahn Luo Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Roahn Luo Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:39 AM
    Monday, July 13, 2009 9:44 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Could you please be more specific about the issue, for example
     1. When did this error message pop up? Does it pop up when you using Visual Studio Debugger?
     2. What kind of project were you dealing with?
     3. What is the Operating System?
     4. Could you please describe the error message as it is?

I suggest you download a malware and make sure that our system is safe.
    Best regards,
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Friday, July 10, 2009 2:39 AM
  • Thank you Roahn for your reply.

The following pops up soon after I switch my Dell Computer on:

Program: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ Symatic Shared\ ccSvcHst.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it inan unusual way. Please contact the application support team for more information.

My PC seems very slow now starting up, several minutes before I get to MSN Explorer. It's Windows XP and I do subscribe to Norton. I don't think I'm losing out but it is a nuisance popping up for over a week now.
    • Marked as answer by Tarkwin Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:17 PM
    Friday, July 10, 2009 12:44 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, Tarkwin.

As far as I know, the ccsvchst.exe file is automatically added to our computer upon installing the Norton software, and it is referred to as the Symantec Service Framework. You may need to contact the product provider for more information about this process.

I suggest you take a look at some general methods dealing with common Ccsvchst.exe errors, it may help you too.

Best regards,
    • Proposed as answer by Roahn Luo Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Roahn Luo Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:39 AM
    Monday, July 13, 2009 9:44 AM