none
MoleNotImplementedException

Question

• Hi,

I'm a newbie with Moles so forgive the simple question but according to documentation I think this should work:

MDataServiceCollection<string> dataServiceCollectionMock =
    new MDataServiceCollection<string>(); new MCollection<string>(dataServiceCollectionMock) { SystemCollectionsIEnumerableGetEnumerator = () => { return new List<string>(new string[] { "a", "b", "c" }).GetEnumerator(); } }; string result = string.Empty; foreach (string s in dataServiceCollectionMock.Instance) { result += s; }

I'm replacing GetEnumerator with my own implementation so that I can inject the values I iterate through when using an instance of DataServiceCollection. I'm expecting s to return "abc". However I get the following exception thrown:

Microsoft.Moles.Framework.Moles.MoleNotImplementedException: Collection`1.GetEnumerator() was not moled.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards, Chris.

Monday, April 23, 2012 12:40 PM

Answers

• Worked out the answer.

Rather than:

SystemCollectionsIEnumerableGetEnumerator = () =>
                {
                    return new List<string>(new string[] { "a", "b", "c" }).GetEnumerator();
                }

Should be:

GetEnumerator = () =>
                {
                }

Regards, Chris.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:07 AM

All replies

• Hi Christopher,

As the PEX and Mole team mentioned that they will  migrate to forums  stackoverflow.com, you could get better help from there.

Hope this could help you.

Tony Xiao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:46 AM
  • Worked out the answer.

Rather than:

SystemCollectionsIEnumerableGetEnumerator = () =>
                {
                }

Should be:

GetEnumerator = () =>
                {
                }

Regards, Chris.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:07 AM