none
auto-generated add popup: filter combobox values

Question

• Hi,

I have an auto-generated add popup for my Entity1. Entity1 has a relationship with Entity2. This relation generates automaticaly a combobox in my auto-generated add popup. So far so good. Problem is that I would like to filter the values in the combobox of the auto-generated add popup: Entit2 contains records with a status-field set to 'Acitive' or 'Non Active'. The goal is to show only the records with status = 'Active' in the combobox of the auto-generated add popup. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Daniël

Monday, January 30, 2012 8:48 AM

Answers

All replies

• No, you can't make any changes to what appears in an auto-generated popup. You'll have to create your own, that has the functionality you want.
    Yann - LightSwitch Central - Click here for FREE Themes, Controls, Types and Commands

If you find a reply helpful, please click "Vote as Helpful", if a reply answers your question, please click "Mark as Answer"

By doing this you'll help people find answers faster.
    • Marked as answer by Liberit Monday, January 30, 2012 10:30 AM
    Monday, January 30, 2012 10:08 AM
  • Yann,

Thanks for your answer. Now I know I can stop searching.

Greetings,

Daniel

Monday, January 30, 2012 10:33 AM
  • You're welcome Daniel!
    Yann - LightSwitch Central - Click here for FREE Themes, Controls, Types and Commands

If you find a reply helpful, please click "Vote as Helpful", if a reply answers your question, please click "Mark as Answer"

By doing this you'll help people find answers faster.
    Monday, January 30, 2012 12:45 PM
  • Hi Yann,

i am trying to filter Combo Box Based on another Combo box selection.

I have 3 tables on that (ie Tab1, Tab2 ,Tab3) Tab1 has Relation With Tab2 and Tab3

1. I am Creating NewDataScreen For Tab1 in that screen if i select Tab2 combo box filter Tab3 Values.

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:34 AM