none
Add the item in Listbox

Answers

• I need a code for adding more items on a same line in a listbox
    As I have suggsted to you before, always state what kind of application you are using (Win32 API, MFC, WinForms...).

Also, vclanguage is not the best group for questions about the Windows GUI. If it is an MFC question, use the mfcatl group. Otherwise use the vcgeneral group.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, October 12, 2012 11:07 AM
  • What you mean by same line is it same Row or same Column or same row Different Column . I think you are looking for Same row and Different Column . Am i right.i think you should consider CListCtrl instead of listbox.

Thanks

Rupesh Shukla

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:14 PM

All replies

• I need a code for adding more items on a same line in a listbox
    As I have suggsted to you before, always state what kind of application you are using (Win32 API, MFC, WinForms...).

Also, vclanguage is not the best group for questions about the Windows GUI. If it is an MFC question, use the mfcatl group. Otherwise use the vcgeneral group.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, October 12, 2012 11:07 AM
  • I need a vc++ code for adding more items on the same line in a listbox

You mean multicolumn listbox?

Thanks, Renjith V R

Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:11 PM
  • What you mean by same line is it same Row or same Column or same row Different Column . I think you are looking for Same row and Different Column . Am i right.i think you should consider CListCtrl instead of listbox.

Thanks

Rupesh Shukla

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:14 PM