none
Can anybody let me know how to synchronize mouse over activity in two gridview?

Frage

• Hi!

I have to gridviews  splitted by the gridsplitter in a grid.

When I move the mouse over the left girdview I got the background color changed as preset but the grid on the right has no change on the background.

Is there any way to make the background color synchronized?

Best regards

Joon

Dienstag, 6. März 2012 02:48

Antworten

• Yes by binding you can bind the other gridview background color to the other one.  You can do this in VS2010, click on the other gridview, then go to the properties page on the right.  Find the background property and then set the binding to the element name of the other grid, and then to it's property Background.

JP Cowboy Coders Unite!

Mittwoch, 7. März 2012 00:18
  • Have you tried Javaman's suggestion?

Try binding the right side listview's background with the left side listview's background. Like this:

<ListView x:Name="lv2" Grid.Column="1" Background="{Binding ElementName= lv1, Path=Background}"

If this is not you want, please upload some schematic drawing here so that we can get your purpose.

Best Regards,

Kee Poppy [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012 11:18

Alle Antworten

• Yes by binding you can bind the other gridview background color to the other one.  You can do this in VS2010, click on the other gridview, then go to the properties page on the right.  Find the background property and then set the binding to the element name of the other grid, and then to it's property Background.

JP Cowboy Coders Unite!

Mittwoch, 7. März 2012 00:18
  • I am using gridview inside of the listview.

I want to make like "When I mouse over on the left side of the listview, right side listview background changes its color as the one changed on the left"

Thanks in advance.

joon

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012 06:54
  • Have you tried Javaman's suggestion?

Try binding the right side listview's background with the left side listview's background. Like this:

<ListView x:Name="lv2" Grid.Column="1" Background="{Binding ElementName= lv1, Path=Background}"

If this is not you want, please upload some schematic drawing here so that we can get your purpose.

Best Regards,

Kee Poppy [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012 11:18