none
How to change the color of the app's title bar?

الإجابات

• Hi,

Yup I agree. This is a windows settings. You should manually change your systems settings to change your title bar.

cheers,

Paul June A. Domag

18/ذو القعدة/1426 04:13 م
  • You may try doing this:

1) Just go for full screen mode (no title bar)

2) Create an user control same as the title bar with your own coloring (and even customized buttons)

3) Now apply this control in the top for all the forms...

Other than this, I dont think we have any other options as the title bar is controlled by windows settings.

18/ذو القعدة/1426 11:50 م

جميع الردود

• I believe that only if you run the application in Classic Window mode, can you even attempt to change the color of your form title bar.  I dont have the time right now, but I dont really think that there is a method or class to do this in .net, i could be mistaken though
    18/ذو القعدة/1426 04:03 م
  • Hi,

Yup I agree. This is a windows settings. You should manually change your systems settings to change your title bar.

cheers,

Paul June A. Domag

18/ذو القعدة/1426 04:13 م
  • You may try doing this:

1) Just go for full screen mode (no title bar)

2) Create an user control same as the title bar with your own coloring (and even customized buttons)

3) Now apply this control in the top for all the forms...

Other than this, I dont think we have any other options as the title bar is controlled by windows settings.

18/ذو القعدة/1426 11:50 م
  • Thanks!

I will set the form property to None.

Then I will create the control.

Thank You!

19/ذو القعدة/1426 01:09 ص
  • I personally wouldn't create a user control for the borders. The non-client area is built for these situations. The correct way to do this is to create a form with your own borders. How to do so is described here.

P.s: Try to post windows forms specific questions here.

25/ذو القعدة/1426 03:10 م
  • Do you know how to use SystemParametersInfo function for this?

Thanks in advance.

Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth

Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst

My blog
    02/صفر/1432 10:16 م