12 Mart 2012 Pazartesi 18:15What is the limit with regards to users and database size of the MSSQL Express version?
12 Mart 2012 Pazartesi 20:06
For SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition:
Database limit is 10GB.
User connections limit is 32767.
13 Mart 2012 Salı 06:18
Please check this LINK it contains the same question and the answer and many links for more detials.
I hope this is helpful.
Please Mark it as Answered if it answered your question
OR mark it as Helpful if it help you to solve your problem
Elmozamil Elamir Hamid
13 Mart 2012 Salı 06:55
Please referTop Express Features
- Supports 10 GB of storage per database.
- Backup and restore with ease.
- Compatible with all editions of SQL Server and SQL Azure.
- Designed to work with Visual Studio and ASP.NET.
- Available with a graphical management tool.
- Offers reporting capabilities, full-text search, and spatial support.
Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.
- Yanıt Olarak Öneren amber zhangModerator 14 Mart 2012 Çarşamba 04:37
14 Mart 2012 Çarşamba 14:20So the Free version allows 32767 users?
15 Mart 2012 Perşembe 03:09
So the Free version allows 32767 users? - Theoretically yes, but good luck trying to get there without Express resources running out.
Here is an example of Express getting around 8000 sessions
- Yanıt Olarak İşaretleyen BGGOLF39 15 Mart 2012 Perşembe 11:58