06 Mart 2012 Salı 11:53
We have created a InfoPath form for capturing customer and sales related data, and we have also created a Visual studio 2010 State Machine workflow with custom approval InfoPath task form.
Our requirement is as below
1. The user brings up the Read-only data on a InfoPath Form and a LINK button is placed to call the custom InfoPath Approval Task Form. At present, the Custom Infopath Approval Task Form gets opened as a window. Can we have the Task Form open in a modal dialog.
2. Once the Custom InfoPath Approval Task Form is opened, the user needs to selected from a list of dropdown values (Approve OR Reject) and add comments and click on the submit button to take the requisite action. Our requirement is to close the Custom InfoPath Approval Task Form and redirect the user back to the View Only InfoPath Form from where the Task form was invoked via Hyperlink (as in step 1).
Currently the Task Form gets redirected to the Sharepoint 2010 Task List of the Custom InfoPath Task Form.
Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
07 Mart 2012 Çarşamba 10:37Moderatör
- In order to open a form as a modal dialog ,you can edit the URL to contain a parameter IsDlg=1 .Change the URL behind the Link button to open the form as a modal dialog .
- If you want to leave the form open after submit ,you can set the submit options in InfoPath .Choose Data >Submit Options >Advanced .Choose ‘leave the form open ’ in the After Submit section .In this way ,after submit the form ,it will still be open .
TechNet Community Support
- Yanıt Olarak İşaretleyen Ram Chenna 09 Mart 2012 Cuma 09:50
09 Mart 2012 Cuma 09:51
We have worked through the solution.