15 Mart 2012 Perşembe 08:01
- Taşıyan Lie You 21 Mart 2012 Çarşamba 03:39 Others. (From:.NET Platform Architecture Development Discussions)
15 Mart 2012 Perşembe 09:38
You can wait for HTML5 media player which seems promising to support many type of video. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/hh561710.aspx
A best place to start is,
You can navigate to the source code and see how this has been implemented.
15 Mart 2012 Perşembe 10:41I want to read video file give me a step by step..,
15 Mart 2012 Perşembe 10:44I want to play flv format video in panel using windows application
15 Mart 2012 Perşembe 12:31
1. Right-click Toolbox -> Click "Choose Items", in COM tab, choose Shockwave Flash Object, then you can see the control in the Toolbox.
2. Drag and drop the Shockwave control on the form or inside your panel.
3. Specify .flv file for the Movie property of Shockwave control
- Yanıt Olarak Öneren Lie You 19 Mart 2012 Pazartesi 07:16
- Yanıt Olarak İşaretleyen Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributor, Moderator 01 Haziran 2012 Cuma 01:15
16 Mart 2012 Cuma 05:19
Thank u lingaraj..,
I followed these steps bt nothing to play in axshockwaveflash
here is my code,axShockwaveFlash1.Movie = openFileDialog1.FileName;
19 Mart 2012 Pazartesi 07:16
I found a similar post for your reference:
Due to axShockwaveFlash is a 3rd party assembly, I would suggest you to check it at its official support forum for better support, where experts live in.
Hope it helps.
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
23 Mart 2012 Cuma 05:05
Thank u all..,But flv format play cant play in axShockwaveFlash.., pls give me some sugest about tht..,