Cannot publish in vs2010

Soru

• I have been testing and experimenting with "one click publishing" for a week now, and still cannot get a successful deployment.  The results i get are listed below and I haven't a clue as to what I have done wrong or how to fix.  Searching forums, there are many instances of this, but none as basic as mine or that apply to my situation.

(4/5/2012 12:14:11 PM) An error occurred when the request was processed on the remote computer.
    The application pool that you are trying to use has the 'managedRuntimeVersion' property set to 'v2.0'. This application requires 'v4.0'.

Publish failed to deploy.
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
    ========== Publish: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

eps123

05 Nisan 2012 Perşembe 17:11

Yanıtlar

Tüm Yanıtlar

• Hi eps123,

check below ClickOnce Deployment Tutorial

http://weblogs.asp.net/shahar/archive/2008/01/29/how-to-use-clickonce-to-deploy-your-applications.aspx

Regards

Gautam

• Yanıt Olarak İşaretleyen eps123 10 Nisan 2012 Salı 16:41
    06 Nisan 2012 Cuma 18:22
  • This was excellent.  I followed thru and from all indications I obtained an errorless deployment package.  This is in contrast to click-once publishing which has given me a variety of errors that require further research, for example,

Error    4    It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.    C:\Users\NEWADMIN\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\WebSites\WebSite34\obj\publish\CSAutoParameterize\original\web.config    19    

The deployment package I did get, is of no use to me because my ASP.NET host cannot execute it on my behalf.  This is incredible! I've now spent two weeks trying to publish a VS2010 site that executes perfectly on my local server.

Thank you for trying and I'll appreciate any further suggestions.

eps123

10 Nisan 2012 Salı 16:50