26 เมษายน 2555 21:41
I'm getting unexpected behavior:
- the intellisense fails to show some queries I created in the datset for the datatable.
- the datatable fill mehod was sorted with order by clase, and I was albe to see the correct order in preview but wrong order in a datagridview despite using or not using various sortmode on columns:
NotSortable, automatic, automatic, default(no spec)
my project is targeted at .net 4 client with sql 3.5(whose .net runtime version appears to 2.0 something), I also hapen to have reference for DataSetExtension, SQLXML,
plus System XAML, .XML,I'm only using ado.net with dataset on the sql CE.
30 เมษายน 2555 4:18ผู้ดูแล
Please check if the intellisense is configured property first, check the following four items:
1) Make sure you are connected to SQL Server 2008 Edition.
2) IntelliSense should be enabled.
3) IntelliSense should be refreshed with the latest changes in database.
4) Go to Tools >> Options >> Text Editor >> Transact-SQL >> General >> IntelliSense
You can also refer to this blog to get more detailed information:
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
12 พฤษภาคม 2555 6:01
curious as to why do I have to connect to sql server 2008 while I'm working with ce sql 3.5?
I actually tried with connection to a sql 2008 db as well as the sql ce 3.5 db. still failed to find intelleisense in the manner suggested.
- แก้ไขโดย fs - ab 12 พฤษภาคม 2555 22:09