none
How does the MSRS import a custom 3D model about apartment house?

คำถาม

• Hi:

I saw the apartment envioronment example in MSRS 2008 R3,but the apartment is just a mainfest with an xml simulation engine state file.There is also an associated assembly with the embedded resources.

Now ,in my project , first of all,I need to import a 3D model of my own about my lab just as the apartment envioroment example shows .The 3D model has already been done but I don't know how to import it to Robotics Studio.Further more I also need to create a robot entity in the virtual lab  .

Is there any mothods? I need your help ,thank you!

9 มีนาคม 2555 12:55

คำตอบ

• Simulation is covered in several places in the documentation including the creation of cutom entities.  The book "Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio" is also a great resource.

I believe the easiest way to create a custom scene would be to start with the "SimulationEmptyProject.manifest.xml" save it as a new manifest.  Then import your 3D model (you will need to convert it to a Collada file format). 

Entities creation is also covered in the documentation.  It is more involved, but once it exists, you can add it to the scene from the simulation UI

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Gershon ParentOwner 29 มีนาคม 2555 1:42
    • ยกเลิกการทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Gershon ParentOwner 29 มีนาคม 2555 1:42
    • แก้ไขโดย Gershon ParentOwner 29 มีนาคม 2555 1:42
    • เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Gershon ParentOwner 29 มีนาคม 2555 1:42
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Ashley Nathan FenielloMicrosoft, Moderator 12 เมษายน 2555 18:38
    29 มีนาคม 2555 1:42
    เจ้าของ