none
Days from launch...

คำถาม

• The days from launch calc should be based on PKPN and Activity Date and should be the number of days since the first Activity Date for a PKPN to date. So for example if they do not select a date they should get results for the first day’s activity to today’s date and if they pick day they would get to that date.

I am to calculate the Days From Launch calculation based on PKPN and its related Activity Date. I listed it as two steps.

I need to calculate  the first activity date for each PKPN.

1. I need date difference from the first activity date to today’s date (that’s the else part)
    2. (For the IF part) I think I need to create the same utility table with all dates. User selects the date from that table and the date difference is calculated.

I am in fix as to how to calculate first activity date for each PKPN. I got the following formula but it’s not helping me that much. Any ides would be greatly appreciated.

First Activity Date for Each PKPN:=MINX(FILTER(Product,Product[PKPN]=EARLIER(Product[PKPN])),Related(‘Activity Date’[FullDate]))

Dates from Launch:= DATESBETWEEN(‘Activity Date’[FullDate],’Product’[First Activity Date for Each PKPN],’Utility Table’[FullDate])

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth - V for Vendetta.

12 เมษายน 2555 1:18

คำตอบ