I'm getting unexpected behavior:
- the intellisense fails to show some queries I created in the datset for the datatable.
- the datatable fill mehod was sorted with order by clase, and I was albe to see the correct order in preview but wrong order in a datagridview despite using or not using various sortmode on columns:
NotSortable, automatic, automatic, default(no spec)
my project is targeted at .net 4 client with sql 3.5(whose .net runtime version appears to 2.0 something), I also hapen to have reference for DataSetExtension, SQLXML,
plus System XAML, .XML,I'm only using ado.net with dataset on the sql CE.
Please check if the intellisense is configured property first, check the following four items:
1) Make sure you are connected to SQL Server 2008 Edition.
2) IntelliSense should be enabled.
3) IntelliSense should be refreshed with the latest changes in database.
4) Go to Tools >> Options >> Text Editor >> Transact-SQL >> General >> IntelliSense
You can also refer to this blog to get more detailed information:
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
curious as to why do I have to connect to sql server 2008 while I'm working with ce sql 3.5?
I actually tried with connection to a sql 2008 db as well as the sql ce 3.5 db. still failed to find intelleisense in the manner suggested.
- แก้ไขโดย fs - ab 12 พฤษภาคม 2555 22:09