none
After SQL 2005 installation, how do I 'Install and attach' Adventure database from the Management Studio?

คำถาม

• Installing SQL 2005 created 3 database folders (mdf and ldf files) and a SQLServerSamples.msi file
    under C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Samples.  On the other hand, from the sample
    databases setup website, after installing and attaching sample database, we will find the database files
    under  C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data, where I have only a security Certificate file.

Apparently my AdventureWorks sample databases are not ready for use, am I right? 
    How do I 'Install and attach' Adventure database from the Management Studio?

24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 17:25

คำตอบ

• Howdy, Wonjartran. I apologize, but I couldn't quite follow the steps you described.

The sample databases are not installed by default from the Yukon media. And the AW databases for 2005 have been updated from what was shipped on the media anyway.

You can find the current version of the AdventureWorks family of databases for SQL Server 2005 here: http://www.codeplex.com/MSFTDBProdSamples/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=4004
    David Reed - MSFT - Microsoft Certified Architect|SQL Server - http://blogs.msdn.com/reedme/
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย David Reed - MSFT 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 20:08
    • ยกเลิกการทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Wonjartran 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 20:25
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Wonjartran 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 21:25
    24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 20:08
  • Solved the problem.  It seemed to me the .msi file of the codeplex link can not be run from
    the Remore Desktop.   I finally ran it my computer and copied the mdf file to the Database Server. 
    From the Management Studio on the database server, I can attach the mdf file and create the
    database.  That's it.  Thanks.
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย David Reed - MSFT 25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 16:17
    24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 21:30

ตอบทั้งหมด