Every time I open a PowerPivot v2 workbook out of SharePoint in Excel I get the message in the picture.
Has anybody an idea how to fix it?
P.s.: Even if I click OK I can work with the workbook and start PowerPivot out of it. But why this message? Is it a bug?
Did you install VSTO?
You have to install PowerPivot 2012 in this order:
- .Net Framework 4.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools of Office Runtime
- PowerPivot 2012 for Excel
Please make sure to remove the previous installations of PowerPivot by uninstalling and also deleteing the folder as explained in my first reply.
- แก้ไขโดย irusul 4 กรกฎาคม 2555 6:18
If the user's machine is up to date on Windows Updates, please install the latest PowerPivot Tools located at:
1. Remove any previous Microsoft SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel installations
3. Install the new version from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29074
After installing the latest version and as soon as you open a PowerPivot document, it may ask you to upgrade the PowerPivot document to the latest PowerPivot Document, please test first before using on any production report or PowerPivot document.
Give it a try
Ricardo Fuentes A+ MCP MCDST MCTS MCITP