Membru cu cele mai relevante răspunsuri
I've been doing quite a bit of copying versions, loading versions in staging, validating and committing them. And now something seems broken. I see all the versions for the model listed in viw_SYSTEM_SCHEMA_VERSION, but I can't see them through the front-end. All the data manipulation I've been doing has been through t-sql, not the front-end. I've been loading the staging tables, and then running some of the following sprocs: mdm .udpStagingSweep mdm.udpValidateModel mdm .udpVersionSave ...use this to commit and set a flag mdm .udpVersionCopy udpVersionSave ...use this to set a flag on just copied version my initial guess is that I messed things up by using transactions and try/catch blocks. I was having weird things happen, so I ended up getting rid of the transactions. Now, however, something isn't right.
Check the following IE browser setting:
1. Select Internet Options from the Tools drop down menu in the IE browser.
2. Click the Settings button in the Browsing history section
3. Confirm your selection for the "Check for new versions of stored pages"
If you have the "Never" option selected, that can cause the web page not to be freshed when needed. Since you have copied versions outside the UI, the UI may display the version list from the last time it was freshed.
I would recommend setting this option to "Every time I visit the web page".
Let me know if this solves the problem
- Marcat ca răspuns de Pam Matthews 7 iulie 2010 19:11
- Anulare marcare ca răspuns de Pam Matthews 7 iulie 2010 19:11
- Propus ca răspuns de Pam Matthews 7 iulie 2010 19:11
- Marcat ca răspuns de Denise Miles 13 iulie 2010 12:45
- Anulare marcare ca răspuns de MikeCT 13 iulie 2010 14:01
- Anulare propunere ca răspuns de MikeCT 13 iulie 2010 14:03
I cannot see them in either place, the drop down list or the Version Management page.
Don't know how relevant this is, but I was looking through permissions to verify I had update on all models (which I do), and went to the hierarchy members tab and got the message "An unknown error occurred"