none
TfsOlapReport Report Burndown Error

Pergunta

• Hello friends

I have recently inherited the responsibilities of a TFS2010/SharePoint 2010 instances, which unfortunately, has come with an issue I have not yet been able to fully identify.

New team projects, with project portals, have been experiencing the errors below when in view of Burndowns.

An error occurred while accessing application id tfs from Secure Store Service. The following connections failed to refresh:
    TfsOlapReport

I have checked ULS/SharePoint logs and have come across this transaction below numerous times (along with the USER NAME):

Job: CreateUserWorkbook

• Entering monitored scope (ExecuteWcfServerOperation)
    • ValidateCredentialClaims - Access Denied: Claims stored in the credentials did not match with the group claim for a group app.
    • The Microsoft Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service failed to retrieve credentials. The error returned was 'Access is denied.'. For more information, see the Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies Software Development Kit (SDK).
    • GetCredentials failed with the following exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Office.SecureStoreService.Server.SecureStoreServiceFault]: Access is denied. (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.Office.SecureStoreService.Server.SecureStoreServiceFault).
    • Leaving Monitored Scope (ExecuteWcfServerOperation). Execution Time=4.09474119116113

In addition the Application Event log is stacking up with:

EVENT ID: 7493

The Microsoft Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service failed to retrieve credentials. The error returned was 'Access is denied.'. For more information, see the Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies Software Development Kit (SDK).

Obviously there is a problem with the configuration of Secure Store Service, and perhaps the role in reporting database(warehouse).

I'm hoping someone will guide me through this one- to resolve.

If more information is required I will be happy to provide it.

Kind Regards

Clint

quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012 20:01

Respostas

Todas as Respostas