Welcome to the SQL Server Samples and Community Projects Forum.
This forum is the place to discuss all things "samplish" in the SQL Server community and samples space, whether it's an "official Microsoft sample" or a community project in CodePlex or Code Gallery. This is *not* the place to discussion specific nuances of T-SQL syntax or wage data modeling methodology wars: there are lots of other forums for those purposes. This one is for questions about samples, community projects and conversations between the collaborators that build them.
Some examples of projects that are open for discussion can be found here: http://www.codeplex.com/SqlServerSamples. It doesn't have to be listed there to be fair game, but it's a good bet that it is fair game if it's already listed there.
Below are a few guidelines to help you find your answer quickly and also to help the people who answer the questions, answer yours correctly.
- Is your question about SQL Server Samples and Community Projects . If it's not please locate the correct forum otherwise your question may be moved, closed/locked or deleted.
- Try searching the forum . Search the forum to see if your question has been asked before and answered. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please start a new thread rather than adding to an old one as some people do not see answered questions in their forum views so you may not get the assistance you're looking for.
- Don't be brief . The more information you can give in your question, the better the response will be.
- Check your alerts . You can subscribe to a question so that you can see any update on it (Refer Setting up your alerts below).
- No Spam. Spamming will have your thread deleted and may also result in your account being banned.
- Be polite. You will get better assistance if you're polite to other members so no flaming or trolling. If you persist with flaming or trolling, your account may get banned.
- Mark your question answered. If someone answers your question please mark their reply as the answer to your question. You can also mark multiple replies as answers if you think they answered your question. Marking replies not only assists others with similar questions, it also let's people know that you're grateful for their assistance.
Dead thread/Answer policy.
Where possible the moderators will allow sufficient time for the original poster to come back and mark the replies to their questions as answers. The amount of time is at the discretion of the individual moderator but is suggested that it will be declared dead after a week if the original poster does not respond . We will always try to be fair and mark suitable replies as answers.
Setting up your alerts
If you are having trouble receiving alerts on the threads you have created or replied to please see this thread for troubleshooting advice.
When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
MC ID: Microsoft Transcript
- Editado Naomi NModerator sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2012 01:05 Link fix
- Tipo Alterado Mr. WhartyMicrosoft community contributor, Moderator quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2012 21:29