none
advanced tab in power pivot not available

질문

• I have installed powerpivot for excel 32 bit on my office 2010 home and student installation. Everything works fine, except for the option to switch to the advanced tab. I cannot find it on the menu where it is supposed to be. (To the left of the home tab in the PowerPivot menu). Is this option only available in other editions of PowerPivot and/or Excel or is there an installation problem?

thanks

Gijs

2012년 4월 11일 수요일 오전 8:28

답변

• Hi Gijs,

Advanced Tab is the new feature in PowerPivot 2.0, What's the version of your PowerPivot? please make sure you have installed the lastest add-in for your Excel.

Challen Fu

TechNet Community Support

2012년 4월 12일 목요일 오전 9:46
    중재자

모든 응답

• Hi Gijs,

Advanced Tab is the new feature in PowerPivot 2.0, What's the version of your PowerPivot? please make sure you have installed the lastest add-in for your Excel.

Challen Fu

2012년 4월 12일 목요일 오전 9:46
    중재자
  • Challen Fu

I have version 10.50.2500.0 and the Advanced tab is not showing up when I click the file menu. All I get is: Save, Save As, Publish, Close, Ask Questions & Feedback as selections. The only other tabs available in the Powerpivot for Excel window that I have available is Home and Design. I've included a screen shot. Please help. Thank you.

Powerpivot Advanced Tab not available

2012년 4월 25일 수요일 오후 2:12
  • The latest PowerPivot version is 11.0.2100.60, Advanced Tab is the new feature in this version PowerPivot, if you want to use this feature, please install the latest version add-in, which is availabe at this link http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29074

Thanks,

Challen Fu

2012년 4월 30일 월요일 오전 1:38
    중재자