none
Unable to refresh PowerPivot Data connections

질문

• I upgraded SQL 2008 R2 PowerPivot to SQL 2012.  That went horribly on the SharePoint Server for various issues, so I completely uninstalled PowerPivot (and SSRS 2008 R2 that was an attempted upgrade to 2012).  I then installed PowerPivot 2012 and added the SSRS 2012 feature after the fact.

When I go to the PowerPivot Management Dashboard and the page attempts to load, I get "Unable to refresh data for a connection in the workbook".  Both the Workbook Activity - Char and Infrastructure - Server Health have Red X's.  The ULS logs are showing:

04/13/2012 10:40:12.03 w3wp.exe (0x1C4C)                       0x1A00 PowerPivot Service             Administration                 106 High     Error loading history for workbook history bubble chart 7756e393-2205-448e-aa60-d31ac308b4e3
    04/13/2012 10:40:12.03 w3wp.exe (0x1C4C)                       0x1A00 PowerPivot Service             Administration                 99 High     EXCEPTION: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.  Parameter name: id     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPPersistedObjectCollection`1.GetValue[U](Guid id)     at Microsoft.AnalysisServices.SharePoint.Integration.WebServices.PowerPivotOperationsServiceImpl.GetWorkbookHistory(Guid serviceApplicationID, WorkbookHistoryDataSet& history) 7756e393-2205-448e-aa60-d31ac308b4e3

=====

On another server that runs Excel Calc, but does not have PowerPivot installed, I see these in the logs:

ConnectionManager.GetConnection: Caught an exception: Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.CalculationServer.Interop.ConnectionException: Exception of type 'Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.CalculationServer.Interop.ConnectionException' was thrown.    
     at Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.CalculationServer.Interop.EngineInterop.CreateConnection(QueryType queryType, String connectionString, String userName, Boolean isTensor, Boolean integratedAuthentication, Int32 lcid, SecureString password, String workbookUrl, Int32 timeout)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.CalculationServer.ConnectionManager.<>c__DisplayClass3.<CreateConnection>b__0()    
     at Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.Credentials.TryExecuteImpersonated(WindowsIdentity wi, ExecuteImpersonatedMethod method, Boolean dispose)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.Credentials.TryExecuteImpersonated(ExecuteImpersonatedMethod method, Boolean dispose)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.CalculationServer.CredentialsDelegation.TryExecuteImpersonated(ExecuteImpersonatedMethod method)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.CalculationServer.ConnectionManager.CreateConnection(Credentials credentials, ConnectionInfo connectionInfo, Int32 keyLcid, Uri workbookUrl, Boolean auditConnection, SessionId sessionId)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.CalculationServer.ConnectionManager.CreateConnectionAndAddToList(ConnectionRequest connectionRequest, ExtendedConnectionInfo extendedConnInfo, Credentials credentials, Boolean auditConnection, Int32 keyLcid, ConnectionInfo connectionInfo, ConnectionKey connectionKey, AutoReaderWriterLock autoPoolLock, Connection& connection, ConnectionList& connectionList)    
     at Microsoft.Office.Excel.Server.CalculationServer.ConnectionManager.GetConnection(ConnectionRequest connectionRequest, ExtendedConnectionInfo extendedConnInfo, Credentials credentials, Int64 privateConnectionId, Boolean auditConnection)

http://sharepoint.nauplius.net

2012년 4월 13일 금요일 오후 5:57

답변