none
SQL Server 2008 R2 PowerPivot Rules Check Failure

質問

• Does anyone know why I am getting this Installation Rule Check Failures?  I checked the server and it does not have .NET Framework 4.0 installated.  It has .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed.

Issue 1:

ASSPISharePointPlatformSupportedCheck Checks whether SharePoint supports current .Net Framework version. Failed SharePoint configuration does not support .Net Framework 4.0. To ensure that SQL Server Setup uses .Net Framework 3.5, go to Control Panel, select Programs and Features, select Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Setup, and click Repair. Re-run Setup to install PowerPivot for SharePoint.

2011年4月8日 15:46

すべての返信

•  

Hello Steve,

Can you post the details.txt (the setup log) of when this happend? This rule checkes what version of .Net is SharePoint running on. SharePoint 2010 does not support .Net 4, and so we don't either. Is SharePoint already installed in this server? You cannot install PowerPivot if SharePoint is not already present in the box...

Thanks,

Mariano

Mariano Teixeira Neto Analysis Services SQL Server BI Microsoft Corp.
    2011年4月8日 22:20
  • Mariano,

Thank you for getting back to me.  I have not installed SharePoint 2010 yet on my SQL Server.  I will try that first.

Thank you

Stephen

2011年4月8日 23:05
  • Hi, steve, I have the same problem, Were you able to solve it?

Thanks.

2012年1月23日 23:09
  • Hi

I resolve this problem Installing the Sharepoint 2010 in the Sql Server.

Regards

Ademri

2013年4月10日 21:34