none
Error in executing SSIS package through Agent

Pertanyaan

• I am using SQL SERVER 2008 SP1. My ssis package is running fine if I ran it manually using BIDS but when I am trying to set up a job using Agent account but facing the following error:

Description: The LoadFromSQLServer method has encountered OLE DB error code 0x80004005 (Login timeout expired).  The SQL statement that was issued has failed.  Source:   Started:  11:40:22 AM  Finished: 11:40:43 AM  Elapsed:  21.015 seconds.  The package could not be loaded.  The step failed.

I checked agent has full rights and I my ssis package are stored in SQL Server.

Any help would be appreciate.

Regards,

• Dipindahkan oleh amber zhang 08 Maret 2012 6:16 (From:SQL Server Security)
    07 Maret 2012 0:57

Jawaban

• From BOL:

The account that runs an Integration Services package as a SQL Server Agent job step requires all the same permissions as an account that runs the package directly.

Note: The job step will run under the security context of the job owner, unless a proxy account is used.

Now from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd440760.aspx:

When you call a package from a SQL Server Agent job step and the package doesn’t run, one of the following conditions is true:

The user account that runs the package as a job step differs from the original package author.—or—The user account does not have the required permissions to make connections or to access resources outside the package

I hope that helps you to diagnose the cause of the problem.

SQL Server Database Administrator

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh Eileen Zhao 09 Maret 2012 9:07
    • Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh Eileen Zhao 13 Maret 2012 5:29
    07 Maret 2012 1:28