none
pkg.LogProviders.Add

Pregunta

• Hello All,

I'm using the HTML Logging Component as a basis for my own. I now need to add this logging component to several hundred packages programatically. The log provider is never recognized. To add the default logger you would use the following line:

LogProvider provider = pkg.LogProviders.Add("DTS.LogProviderSQLServer.2");

I added a ProgID, but still getting the same error: using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

[

ClassInterface(ClassInterfaceType.AutoDispatch)]
    [ProgId("MSMQLogProviderCS.MSMQLogProviderCS")]

The log provider type "MSMQLogProviderCS.MSMQLogProviderCS" specified for log provider "{CB4160A6-E494-41E2-A3F2-463F94F3514E}" is not recognized as a valid log provider type. This error occurs when an attempt is made to create a log provider for unknown log provider type. Verify the spelling in the log provider type name.

What do I have to do to correct this?

Regards,

Bryan

martes, 14 de junio de 2011 15:21

Todas las respuestas

• So is this a custom provider you're trying to use?  If so, what's the correct title of the provider as I couldn't find any information about "MSMQLogProviderCS.MSMQLogProviderCS" when I searched.
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011 4:50
    Moderador
  • HtmlLogProviderCS.HtmlLogProviderCS is the sample, I just modified it to use MSMQ hence the name. But have the same problem with the sample out of the box, without modification.

miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011 18:58