none
kindly tell me to restart sql management studio in r/o sql server2008 r2

Respuestas

• Hi,

Please try to restart your computer.
    If it is not work, you could try to reinstall SQL Server 208 R2 Management Studio. Hope these steps could help you.

For further investigation, please post the error messages when you could not restart SQL Server Management Studio.

Thanks,
    Maggie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012 16:43
    Moderador
  • if you are using sql server 2008 management studio -go to->task bar-> end the process of ssms.exe

of using sql server 2005->task bar->end the processs->sqlwb.exe

Ramesh Babu Vavilla MCTS,MSBI

viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012 8:27
  • You want to restart SSMS....its just a GUI. You can close it or open it again. If it will not work, then you can restart the system.

If nothing will work, Please sahre the error. May be your SSMS got curropted & need reinstallation.

Regards,
    Rohit Garg
    (My Blog)
    This posting is provided with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012 9:51

Todas las respuestas

• problem point not found.i want to restart sql server management studio that has stopped working.

viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012 5:28
  • Hi,

Please try to restart your computer.
    If it is not work, you could try to reinstall SQL Server 208 R2 Management Studio. Hope these steps could help you.

For further investigation, please post the error messages when you could not restart SQL Server Management Studio.

Thanks,
    Maggie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012 16:43
    Moderador
  • if you are using sql server 2008 management studio -go to->task bar-> end the process of ssms.exe

of using sql server 2005->task bar->end the processs->sqlwb.exe

Ramesh Babu Vavilla MCTS,MSBI

viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012 8:27
  • You want to restart SSMS....its just a GUI. You can close it or open it again. If it will not work, then you can restart the system.

If nothing will work, Please sahre the error. May be your SSMS got curropted & need reinstallation.

Regards,
    Rohit Garg
    (My Blog)
    This posting is provided with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012 9:51