none
Error while fetching data from DB2

Question

• Hi,

I am getting an error while fetching data from IBM DB2:

I am using an OLE DB Connection provider - "IBM DB2 UDB for iSeries IBMDA400 OLE DB Provider".

I am also setting the "Force Translate" value in "Data Link Properties" of the Connection to "37" because I am getting some BYTE_STREAM data which I need to translate.

I am using the OLE DB Source to extract data using a SQL Query. I can see the data correctly when I do a "Preview".

However, when I execute the task, I get the following error.

It will be great if someone can help me with this.

Error: 0xC0202009 at Customer Telephone, CUSTOMER_TELEPHONE Source [238]: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040E00.

Error: 0xC0047038 at Customer Telephone, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The PrimeOutput method on component "CUSTOMER_TELEPHONE Source" (238) returned error code 0xC0202009. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Error: 0xC0047021 at Customer Telephone, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_THREADFAILED. Thread "SourceThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047038. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the thread has exited.

Error: 0xC0047039 at Customer Telephone, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_THREADCANCELLED. Thread "WorkThread0" received a shutdown signal and is terminating. The user requested a shutdown, or an error in another thread is causing the pipeline to shutdown. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the thread was cancelled.

Error: 0xC0047021 at Customer Telephone, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_THREADFAILED. Thread "WorkThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047039. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the thread has exited.

Thanks and Regards,

B@ns

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:15 AM

Answers

All replies