none
Autorefresh error missing session

Question

• Hello,

a report fell into error this night. I think the session in ReportServerTempdb Db has been deleted.

The report is a monitoring report with an autorefresh property set to 30s. We first deploy it yesterday and the error came at least 4 hours after the first rendering...

here the log :

webserver!ReportServer_0-198!2be4!03/22/2013-04:21:14:: i INFO: Processed report. Report='/Helpdesk Dashboard/HelpDesk_002_Ticket_Monthly', Stream=''
    library!ReportServer_0-198!33b4!03/22/2013-04:21:44:: i INFO: Call to GetPermissionsAction(/Helpdesk Dashboard/HelpDesk_002_Ticket_Monthly).
    library!ReportServer_0-198!ab0!03/22/2013-04:21:44:: i INFO: Call to GetSystemPropertiesAction().
    library!ReportServer_0-198!ab0!03/22/2013-04:21:44:: i INFO: Call to GetPropertiesAction(/Helpdesk Dashboard/HelpDesk_002_Ticket_Monthly, PathBased).
    library!ReportServer_0-198!33b4!03/22/2013-04:21:44:: i INFO: Call to GetSystemPermissionsAction().
    library!ReportServer_0-198!33b4!03/22/2013-04:21:45:: i INFO: Call to GetSystemPropertiesAction().
    library!ReportServer_0-198!ab0!03/22/2013-04:21:45:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerStorageException: , Une erreur s'est produite dans la base de données du serveur de rapports. Cela peut être dû à un échec de connexion, un délai d'attente ou une insuffisance de l'espace disque au sein de la base de données.;
    session!ReportServer_0-198!ab0!03/22/2013-04:21:45:: e ERROR: Error in getting session data: Session vwifrh55nzzw1w55n5txzwye does not belong to AD\svcssrs
    session!ReportServer_0-198!ab0!03/22/2013-04:21:45:: i INFO: LoadSnapshot: Item with session: vwifrh55nzzw1w55n5txzwye, reportPath: /Helpdesk Dashboard/HelpDesk_002_Ticket_Monthly, userName: AD\svcssrs not found in the database
    library!ReportServer_0-198!ab0!03/22/2013-04:21:45:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ExecutionNotFoundException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ExecutionNotFoundException: L'exécution de rapport 'vwifrh55nzzw1w55n5txzwye' a expiré ou est introuvable.;
    webserver!ReportServer_0-198!ab0!03/22/2013-04:21:45:: e ERROR: Reporting Services error Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ExecutionNotFoundException: L'exécution de rapport 'vwifrh55nzzw1w55n5txzwye' a expiré ou est introuvable.
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.SessionfulClientRequest.InitForRequest(CatalogItemContext context, UserContext userCtx)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportServiceHttpHandler.RenderReport(SessionfulClientRequest sessionManager)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.StreamRequestHandler.PerformStreamedOperation(StreamedOperation operation)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.StreamRequestHandler.RenderItem(ItemType itemType)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.StreamRequestHandler.ExecuteCommand()
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.WebServer.ReportServiceHttpHandler.RenderPage()

Thanks for any help :-)

Stéphane

Friday, March 22, 2013 8:46 AM

Answers

• Hi Stéphane,

Based on the current information, the issue might occur due to one of the following factors:

CleanupCycleMinutes configuration which specifies the number of minutes after which old sessions and expired snapshots are removed from the report server databases.

SessionTimeout setting of the report server.

Here, please try the following steps:

1. In the RSreportserver.config file, set the CleanupCycleMinutes value to 720.

2. Create a .rss script:

Public Sub Main()
        Dim props() as [Property]
        props = new [Property] () { new [Property](), new [Property]() }

props(0).Name = "SessionTimeout"
        props(0).Value = timeout

props(1).Name = "SessionAccessTimeout"
        props(1).Value = timeout

rs.SetSystemProperties(props)

End Sub

3. Run the following command to execute the script:

rs -i sessionTimeout.rss -s http://<Server Name>/reportserver -v timeout="36000" 

Regards,
    Mike Yin

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Mike Yin
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 25, 2013 2:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Stéphane,

Based on the current information, the issue might occur due to one of the following factors:

CleanupCycleMinutes configuration which specifies the number of minutes after which old sessions and expired snapshots are removed from the report server databases.

SessionTimeout setting of the report server.

Here, please try the following steps:

1. In the RSreportserver.config file, set the CleanupCycleMinutes value to 720.

2. Create a .rss script:

Public Sub Main()
        Dim props() as [Property]
        props = new [Property] () { new [Property](), new [Property]() }

props(0).Name = "SessionTimeout"
        props(0).Value = timeout

props(1).Name = "SessionAccessTimeout"
        props(1).Value = timeout

rs.SetSystemProperties(props)

End Sub

3. Run the following command to execute the script:

rs -i sessionTimeout.rss -s http://<Server Name>/reportserver -v timeout="36000" 

Regards,
    Mike Yin

Mike Yin

Monday, March 25, 2013 2:54 AM
  • Hello Mike,

Thanks for the answer, we are going to test it tomorrow & let you know if it works !

Stéphane

Monday, March 25, 2013 7:48 PM
  • Hi Stéphane,

Have you got the issue resolved? If so, please mark the answer if it helps. If not, please feel free to let me know so that I can make further analysis.

Regards,
    Mike Yin

Mike Yin

Friday, March 29, 2013 2:24 AM