none
Antivirus Software for Windows CE 6.0 (Not windows mobile)

Question

• Can someone please tell me if there is an antivirus software available for Windows CE 6.0. There are numerous options for Windows Mobile versions blah blah, but I am looking for an antivirus that will work on an embedded target board running Windows CE 6.0.R3 I understand it will be difficult to get an off-the-shelf solution, but any leads would be helpful. There is one solution (http://www.avast.com/pda-edition#tab4), where atleast the "scanning" part works, but the monitoring and database updating of the antivirus software does not work on the target board. Can someone please help.

Thanks,

Friday, January 07, 2011 6:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Welcome to SQL Server Compact forum!

This forum is mainly for SQL Server Compact topics, if you have any questions about Windows Embedded Compact, I would recommned you posting your questions in Windows Embedded Compact Forums where you may get quick response. Thanks for your understaning.

Regards,
    Chunsong

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, January 10, 2011 8:56 AM