none
Copy Fixed Assets Records

Question

• Copy Fixed Assets Records from one db to another db within the same instance of Dynamics GP  SQL

SQL 2008 r2

when I try the Select * INSERT COMMAND it told me object already exist

• Changed type Naomi NModerator Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:06 PM Question rather than discussion
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:47 PM

Answers

• In the future, you should post an actual link to the KB, rather than forcing someone that may want to help to go find the actual page.  In addition, it will speed things up considerably if you not only post the actual statement you are executing (along with how you are executing it - i.e., using a query window in ssms) but also the complete error message you received - yes, all of it.  I am not certain what "Select * INSERT COMMAND" means; hopefully it is some sort of tsql statement but your choice of words may indicate otherwise.
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:24 PM

All replies

• Clarification , I'm just tring to copy only setup tables per the kb article below

Article ID: 852719 - Last Review: July 11, 2011 - Revision: 3.0

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:49 PM
  • In the future, you should post an actual link to the KB, rather than forcing someone that may want to help to go find the actual page.  In addition, it will speed things up considerably if you not only post the actual statement you are executing (along with how you are executing it - i.e., using a query window in ssms) but also the complete error message you received - yes, all of it.  I am not certain what "Select * INSERT COMMAND" means; hopefully it is some sort of tsql statement but your choice of words may indicate otherwise.
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:24 PM