none
SQL Server Import & Export Wizard - error

Question

• Hi All,

Am having a wry time exporting data to a text file, can anyone help?

Thanks

Herby G

Pre-execute (Error)

Information 0x402090dc: Data Flow Task 1: The processing of file "AUDJPY.txt" has started.
    (SQL Server Import and Export Wizard)

Warning 0x80070005: Data Flow Task 1: Access is denied.

Error 0xc020200e: Data Flow Task 1: Cannot open the datafile "AUDJPY.txt".

Error 0xc004701a: Data Flow Task 1: component "Destination - AUDJPY_txt" (25) failed the pre-execute phase and returned error code 0xC020200E.

Sunday, April 25, 2010 4:56 PM

Answers

• For me, it sound that the account the SSIS is running with has no write access to the folder you want to export the data to. Please check it the account has enough access rights.
    Olaf Helper ----------- * cogito ergo sum * errare humanum est * quote erat demonstrandum * Wenn ich denke, ist das ein Fehler und das beweise ich täglich http://olafhelper.over-blog.de
    • Marked as answer by KJian_ Monday, May 03, 2010 9:19 AM
    Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:29 PM
  • The error messages seem pretty explanatory. Can you verify that you do have the AUDJPY.txt file and the place it's supposed to be and specified in connection and that any application can open this file (perhaps this file is opened exclusively by some application)?
    Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth

Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst

My blog
    Sunday, April 25, 2010 8:06 PM

All replies

• For me, it sound that the account the SSIS is running with has no write access to the folder you want to export the data to. Please check it the account has enough access rights.
    Olaf Helper ----------- * cogito ergo sum * errare humanum est * quote erat demonstrandum * Wenn ich denke, ist das ein Fehler und das beweise ich täglich http://olafhelper.over-blog.de
    Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:29 PM
  • The error messages seem pretty explanatory. Can you verify that you do have the AUDJPY.txt file and the place it's supposed to be and specified in connection and that any application can open this file (perhaps this file is opened exclusively by some application)?
    Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth

Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst

My blog
    Sunday, April 25, 2010 8:06 PM
  • Run the "Import and Export Data" wizard as an administrator, it'll solve your error
    Sunday, June 01, 2014 4:54 PM