none
sys.fn_IsBitSetInBitmask in server 2005 to sql server 2000 compatibility

Question

• Hi,

I want sys.fn_IsBitSetInBitmask function body so that i can use in the sql server 2000.

how can i get the script of sql server 2005 so that i can run and get sys.fn_IsBitSetInBitmask in to sql server 2000.

thanks in advance.
    Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:37 AM

All replies

• You can use sp_helptext for this:

exec sp_helptext 'fn_IsBitSetInBitmask' 

Does this help?
    Aaron Alton | thehobt.blogspot.com
    Wednesday, January 07, 2009 7:12 AM
  • Hello,

You have a partial answer with this link :
    http://www.mydatabasesupport.com/forums/sqlserver-programming/267473-functions-sql-2005-a.html

As it is explained in this link, fn_IsBitSetBitmask is undocumented ,so,for Microsoft, you can use it at your own risks ( especially if you want to use the sale T-SQL versus SQL Server 2000 )

Have a nice day
    Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' on the post that helped you. Unmark if it provides no help
    Sunday, February 08, 2009 9:22 AM
  • SQLUSA, "Is the link expired" is one of the common phrases used by hidden link seo spammers. These spammers do not understand technical questions so they use vargue words that fit every forum.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:45 AM