none
SQL Dumper error

Question

• Every time I start my laptop I receive a message saying “SQLDUMPER library failed initialization.  Your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with.  Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct to correct this problem.” in a modal dialog with the title “SQL Writer”.

I have no idea what this is, and I don't know what sqldumper is either. Can someone help me with this please?

Thank you!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:36 AM

Answers

• Using Control Panel, select [Add or Remove Programs], then select the [Microsoft SQL Server] program and click on the remove button.
    Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:55 PM
  • SQLDumper is used to collect stack information and debug information in case SQL Server crashes. The dump that is created out of this is normally send to Microsoft and is used by the development team to debug problems (not that you can elect not to send this information to Microsoft).

The error above means that likely your SQL Server installation is corrupt, so I would suggest that you reinstall SQLServer.

Thanks,

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:56 PM
  • You can uninstall all 3 of them and then install SQL Server again (SQL Server setup will install all 3 programs).

Thanks,

Fabricio.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:57 PM

All replies

• SQLDumper is used to collect stack information and debug information in case SQL Server crashes. The dump that is created out of this is normally send to Microsoft and is used by the development team to debug problems (not that you can elect not to send this information to Microsoft).

The error above means that likely your SQL Server installation is corrupt, so I would suggest that you reinstall SQLServer.

Thanks,

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:56 PM
  • Thank you for the info,

Pls, kindly show me How do I reinstall SQLServer?

No idea about it

thank you

enno

• Proposed as answer by azmonty Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:46 AM
    Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:23 PM
  • Using Control Panel, select [Add or Remove Programs], then select the [Microsoft SQL Server] program and click on the remove button.
    Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:55 PM
  • Thank you Arnie

I tried, it worked...

best, enno

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:40 AM
  • Arnie I went to Add/remove programs, and clicked add/remove on a program called Microsoft SQL server (and the name was longer...). It removed it from the computer (did not give me the option of reinstalling it). I still have the problem of the SQL dumper when I turn on the computer...

How do I reinstall the SQL Server? (not from add/remove programs because it's not there!)

Thank you

Stefania

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 3:52 PM
  • How do I reinstall the SQL Server ?
    Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:40 PM
  • Did you find out how to reinstall the SQL server ?

thank you

Johannes

Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:48 PM
  • No. I still have the problem. I have no idea how to reinstall it....
    Sunday, April 15, 2007 7:42 AM
  •  

Stefania, Johannes, you can easily downloaded from the internet: seach"microsoft SQL Server" and downloaded fron microsoft web-page. I did the same, it worked

best, enno

Sunday, April 15, 2007 8:06 AM
  • Did it and it worked! Thank you!
    Sunday, April 15, 2007 5:23 PM
  • I am having the same message about SQL dumper library. When i go to add/remove programs there are 3 items starting with 'microsoft SQL server'

1) 'microsoft SQL server native client' 2)'microsoft SQL serversetup support files' 3) 'microsoft SQL server vss writer'

which do I remove?

When I reinstall can i just download SQL server 2005 express?

thanks

Kit

Monday, April 16, 2007 9:00 PM
  • I am having the same message about SQL dumper library. When i go to add/remove programs there are 3 items starting with 'microsoft SQL server'

1) 'microsoft SQL server native client' 2)'microsoft SQL serversetup support files' 3) 'microsoft SQL server vss writer'

which do I remove?

When I reinstall can i just download SQL server 2005 express?

thanks

Kit

sorry to put this messege up twice but I don't know how these threads work
    Monday, April 16, 2007 9:04 PM
  • have you found out which files to delete? I am having the same problem?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:26 AM
  • I'm also having the same problem.  Which file of the 3 to delete and what to download.
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:12 PM
  • no answers yet...if anyone knows which files i should delete please let me know
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:13 PM
  • I am also having the same problem... would it affect any of the functions on my computer?
    Monday, April 23, 2007 2:36 PM
  • I had the same problem. Here's what happened to me.

I installed Business Manager for Outlook 2007.

I decided to uninstall (because it took Outlook forever to load).

It prompted me to uninstall Business Manager AND SQL Server 2005. WRONG!
    This is when I received the error message on the next boot.

How to fix:

Reinstall Business Manager (or Microsoft Accounting, if this is what you did).

Then uninstall Business Manager but this time uncheck uninstall SQL Server.

SQL Server remains and the unwanted program goes.

You're in business.

Does anyone at MS troubleshoot stuff like this? I did exactly what they told me to do.  ARGGGG!

Judy, who's un-tech savvy but even a stoop like me could figure out where MS went wrong!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:23 PM
  • This seems to be a common problem at the moment; I have it myself.  Is it the result of trojan activity?  If so, is anyone able to provide a list of downloads which might have introduced it?  Thanks!
    Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:45 AM
  • I dont want to reinstall Accounting 2007, so which SQL files are to be deleted? from the list of 3. Nobody has said anything yet?

Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:14 AM
  •  JDS wrote:
    I'm also having the same problem.  Which file of the 3 to delete and what to download.

Same here.  I downloaded the MS office 2007, I uninstalled Outlook 2007, then I received this error message on boot up.  I then deleted the whole MS office program, still the same error.  I have no idea which of the 3 files I need to delete.  Hope someone can help soon.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 1:13 AM
  • I seem to be one of many that needs to know how to get rid of the SQLDUMPER LIBRARY error message, after removing a trial of Microsoft Office Acct 2007, and the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express (MSSMLBIZ) at the same time. To uninstall, which of the 3 choices do I take?  1) SQL Server Native Client ; 2) SQL Server Setup Support Files (English); or 3) Sql Server VSS Writer. And finally, after uninstalling this, is it needed to do a re-installation for other programs?  Thanks.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 11:29 PM
  •  

Hello Marcel,

I'm having the same problem many others are having with the SQLDumper Library..I followed the uninstall instructions and now have now idea how to reinstall the server..Please advise if you can..

Thanks

Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:11 PM
  •  

Hello Rutgers,

I had exact problem. did you find out anything?

Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:28 PM
  • Hi Kelp123,

From the Add/Remove Programs, I removed the Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer.

For the time being I did not remove the two other SQL Programs (Native Client and SQL Setup Support).

The warning "SQLDumper Library" is now gone and I have no other problems.

Rutgers

Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:44 PM
  • I followed "Rutgers" advice , and did remove only the SQL Server VSS writer, I then re-booted and Success !! The error saga has ended for me too !!

Thank you.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 9:52 PM
  • Hi everyone,

I removed all three SQL files and then did a search for "microsoft SQL Server" and downloaded the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition from www.snapfiles.com/get/sqlserver.html which I then installed and it completely fixed the whole problem.  I now have the entire programs in my Add/Remove programs list again.  So my recommendation is to delete all 3 SQL files and then redownload it from the snapfiles URL and then install it which took about 5-10 minutes to complete, but I no longer have the SQL Dumper error when I startup.  It appears to have completely fixed the whole problem.  I hope this is helpful to anyone still encountering the error.  Angel Blessings, Tyler

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:17 PM
  • I developed the same warning after installing Office 2007.

Also using the Add/Delete Programs, I removed the program "Sql Server VSS Writer" and no longer get the warning.

So far everything seems to be working OK, so I'm not going to reinstall unless there are problems.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:01 PM
  • I have the same problem also, can you please tell me how to resolve this problem.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 11:35 PM
  • I am having the same problem as the rest of you in this section. Mine started after uninstalling MS Accounting.  I went to add/remove programs and found the files; however, there is no option to "remove" any of the 3 SQL files....any suggestions here? it only states that they are used "rarely"!
    Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:25 PM
  • Thank you I started received this error on Friday and it has taken me almost a week to find a solution to the problem.

Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:52 PM
  • Hi What should I unisntall and what to re install

Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:22 AM
  • THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - I followed the steps you mentioned in your post and it worked! Thanks

Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:18 PM
  • Hello Marcel van der Holst...

Do you know how to resolve this problem BEFORE logging into Windows XP?  I am experiencing problems on another computer at work (on a server) and this error pops up when I am to log onto that computer.  I CAN'T click "OK" nor "Esc" nor "Ctrl-Alt-Del".  I've tried several different things and I can't even log onto Windows.  I was using a wireless keyboard and mouse and even tried using a corded mouse and keyboard, yet was NOT able to get out of the error window.

Please let me know what I need to do, if you know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 3:17 PM
  • You can uninstall all 3 of them and then install SQL Server again (SQL Server setup will install all 3 programs).

Thanks,

Fabricio.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:57 PM
  • Very helpful and quick.  Thank you for posting such thorough information.  No problems now.

God bless.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 6:49 PM
  • After uninstalling Microsoft Business Manager, I started having this problem.  Thanks for posting the solution, I can confirmed that after uninstall SQL Server VSS Writer, the boot time warning went away.  The VSS Writer is an NT Service, if you don't want to uninstall it, you can also simply disable it.  See http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/30051125/sqldumper-library-failed.aspx.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:41 PM
  • Where would someone obtain the software you reference?

Sunday, January 13, 2008 5:27 AM
  • I upgraded to Office 2007, and came across the same problem with Business Contact Manager crippling Outlook.  I didn't fully understand what Business Contact Manager was at installation so I opted for the full install (get your money's worth I guess?!?!).  I now know that it is a tool that a majority of home users will never use and it slows Outlook down to a crawl!  After removing Business Contact Manager, the SQL writer error was appearing at start-up (and Outlook was back to normal).

Following some research and interpratation of the above posts, I can offer the following:

"Microsoft® SQL Server™ is a database management and analysis system for e-commerce, line-of-business, and data warehousing solutions." (From: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb545450.aspx)

The SQL Server is installed with Busniness Contact Manager, but the program removal does not fully remove the server.  The fix most of us are looking for is to remove all three files....'microsoft SQL server native client', 'microsoft SQL serversetup support files', and 'microsoft SQL server vss writer'.

If you want to continue using other data base programs, (ie. removing Business Contact Manager but continue with Accounting, the previous posts on re-installing the SQL server are the way to go.  SQL Server 2005 can be dowloaded directly from Microsoft at th following link: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-ca/sqlserver/bb331754.aspx

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 12:06 AM
  •  

In Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs/

single click the SQL Server client

select the link for support information

Friday, January 25, 2008 3:37 AM
  •  

delete all the sql files, re - instal from official MSN site.... You may need your Microsoft licence number, found on yer external hardrive somewhere... However upon instalation MSN servers should detect if you are running original fegistered micfrosoft products... Hope this helps

Friday, February 08, 2008 12:33 PM
  • I removed 'microsoft SQL server vss writer' and that worked for me.  I did not reinstall nothing

Thanks to everyone

"God is Good"

Thursday, April 17, 2008 5:11 PM
  • Hello Rutgers,

I assume since it's been almost a year since you posted you had your issue resolved?  But for the rest of you who come up against this problem with Microsoft SQL Server, which includes: Server Native Client, Server Setup Support Files, Server VSS Writer, and that nasty little error message about SQLDUMPER, you can remove it all without harming your computer or your files.

I also had a trial version of Office Professional 2007 for school and when the trail period ran out I uninstalled the '07 software, but for some reason it didn't remove the SQL stuff.  I had to manually remove myself by going into Add/Remove programs.  When I restarted my computer, the error message was gone.

You only need the Microsoft SQL Server for the Accounting and Business Managment program in the Office 2007 Suite software.  If you're no longer using Microsoft Office 2007, you don't need these files.

Feel free to confirm with Microsoft if you have doubts.

Good luck!

• Proposed as answer by Creation_Bliss Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:01 AM
    Friday, April 18, 2008 4:16 AM
  • I am having the same issue.  The lights are on but I get no response from my keyboard or mouse.  Therefore I cannot get in to fix the SQL Dumper.  I did not see a post that resolved this problem.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:18 PM
  • I was able to use safe mode and my keyboard/mouse worked.  However, I could not uninstall any programs in Safe Mode.  I eventually did a repair on the operating system.  That worked.  I had to get all the current updates inorder to uninstall some of the SQL compenents.  For our system, I deleted all the SQL items and did not reinstall.

Friday, April 25, 2008 2:30 PM
  • Same anoyying problem and reading this SQL Dumpr thread gave the answer. I deleted 'microsoft SQL server vss writer' (Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs), restarted the laptop and no longer do I get the error message.

Hope your problems will be solved also.

Tom Smile

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:42 AM
  • Had the same issue on a XP machine with Office 2007. I removed the Office 2007 and Business Manager. It started having the issue and was slow to boot. I removed all three components to resolve the issues.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:45 PM
  •  

Having same problem.  Don't know what to do first.  Can you help me with answers, I am not computer genius at all!
    Sunday, June 22, 2008 11:30 AM
  • I am getting

SQL WRITER ERROR; SAYS MY INSTAL IS CORRUPT AND MAY BE TAMPERED WITH; UNINSTALL AND REINSALL; DUMP ERROR; I AM RUNNING WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL

Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:36 PM
  • Hi Judy, I'm experiencing exactly the same problem, hope your solution will work for me...

I keep you posted!

Thanks again...
    Sunday, June 29, 2008 11:46 PM
  • Hey that worked however you would need to uninstall the Microsoft SQL server software in the Add or Remove Programms

If that does not work you need to reinstall outlook if you have Microsoft SQL server and Office 2003 you have to reinstall these programms

Friday, July 11, 2008 12:16 PM
  • Hello,

I am having the same problem with my computer, so how do i reinstall the SQLServer?

Thanks Nickcoma Burch

burch-family@hotmail.com

Monday, July 14, 2008 1:06 PM
  • How do I go about uninstalling and reinstalling SQLServer?

Thanks.

Monday, July 28, 2008 1:34 PM
  • Click on you  start button then click on add & remove program you should find the SQL Dumper in there then remove it. To reinstall google  SQL server 2008 so you can download it for free. I hope this information helps you.

Saturday, August 02, 2008 12:07 PM
  • Esou com o mesmo ploblema da amiga. Como faço para resolver.

Obrigado.

Thursday, August 07, 2008 2:47 PM
  • I cannot remove it in the Control Panel, when I go to Add or Remove Programs. It doesn't give me the option.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:24 PM
  •  

yr pc should not display any SQL, so cannot install SQL Server. Unless you are

now running some program that need SQL.

Are you running Outlook Exchange ? After installation, this error occurs ?

*** you have SOPHOS anti virus installed which uses SQL.

any other software you have installed prior to this error ? that might be the

clue to resolve.

Bye

Alvin KFC

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:51 PM
  • please update windows - all your service pack....using broad band

should resolve.

win xp service pack 3

win vista service pack 1 with many more update.

alvinkfc

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:55 PM
  • U can just go to the add/remove place..and click on "change" instead of "uninstall"..then click on "repair" to reinstall them..if u wanna be sure..just "change" all 3 files..wouldn't take too long
    Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:38 AM
  • You should be able to find it. Look under "m" for Microsoft SQL server.
    Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:41 AM
  • waar en hoe kan ik deze kreet herstellen ??

Friday, September 19, 2008 12:58 PM
  • Hello,

I really appreciate your answer, because i was with the same problem.Everytime i open my computer it appears the same message.I think that happened because i remove from my computer Microsoft office accounting 2007.I only remove Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer, and it worked. But still in Panel-remove or add programs-i still have there Microsoft office Small Business Connectivity Components!!!.Can i also remove this, or is it better don´t touch this?

Thank you.I appreciate a quick answer.
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:38 AM
  • You would need to remove option 1 (SQL Native Client) listed in Kit's comments above.

Another thought is that this error is related to changing the computer name, see this thread: http://discussions.virtualdr.com/showthread.php?t=220983

Good luck

Monday, October 27, 2008 12:43 AM
  • Hello every body,

I have also the same pb.

Now it is done.

My config : XP SP3, Office 2003, Dell precision M4400

Previsouly in this new computer bought in oct 2008, I have boutght it with Office 2007, but I have taken it off (no possible to save a Excel sheet on a network drive).

After I have received the message SQLdumper librairy failed blabla in each power on.

I have stopped all services SQL (control panel, computer, services)

I have download a new version of SQL 2005 : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=D07219B2-1E23-49C8-8F0C-63FA18F26D3A&displaylang=fr#filelist

(I have not download the last correctif pack number 9 of SQL 2005, it was not my purpose).

the X86 file.

I have deleted all the SQL compounds (control panel, programs, delete)

Restart

I have install the installation pack

Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap launch of the setup program.

Restart

Now the message is out, and the computer seems to work in right way.

(sorry for my English, I'm French guy and I have not the same menu of yours).

Sunday, November 30, 2008 11:33 AM
  • this worked.  I had a new lenovo laptop and deleted the 'trial version'............uh MS, trial you should be able to use email to SEND also.................anyway this worked, since it is a laptop that will not be used for nothing much more than cruising the net and email (yahoo) should not be an issue.

thanks folks...........my wife was not happy her new puter was sick and I caused it.

Monday, December 01, 2008 8:30 AM
  • FIX: In Services, change the startup of Sql Server Vss writer to Manual!
    Friday, December 12, 2008 4:06 PM
  • Hi all, I was having the same problem when I installed ACT. I couldnt remove MSXML6, I removed service pack 3 from the system and everything uninstalled fine... Reinstalled SQLEXPR32.exe and all was fine... This may assist some of you...
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:30 PM
  • I found your Bold print rather a sign of confidence that your solution was trustworthy. I tried it. And just as I thought, it worked like a charm. I uninstalled the office professional 2007 trial version. then I uninstalled every one of the SQL files.
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:04 AM
  • but me got more then 10 SQL serverthing , which one should i choose ? thanks
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:48 AM
  • Thankyou so much for your solution to  the "SQLDUMPER" problem.. I took your  advice  and it worked ,, thanks again.. brian.
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:31 PM
  • Exactly Judy. I did the same and removed MS Small Busiess Manager and at the same time the prompted SQL. That is the cause of the error.You are right about MS. this should not happen. However that's life. And it keeps discussion groups going.
    Thursday, October 08, 2009 3:34 PM
  • For those that don't know, uninstall all 3 files whose names begin with Microsoft SQLDUMPER. This will fix the library initialization error
    Sunday, October 25, 2009 2:21 PM
  • I am having the exact same issue but when I click on the control or My Computer the error message pops up and the system restarts. I have antiVirus software, Norton, but I am not sure if this is a virus.

here is what I have tried:

F10, System Set up: just about every option availible.

F8 safe mode, most options that felt where avail, but still not able to remove or repair SQL programs. I am in dyer need of access to my computer ASAP please help.

Thanks,

J
    Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:35 PM
  • There could be various solutions, but for me uninstalling [Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer] fixed it.
    Background: I installed VS 2008 on my machine & started getting the SQLDUMPER Error!
    Resolution: Go to Control Panel, select [Add or Remove Programs], then select the [Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer] program and click on the remove button.
    Hope this helps to people with similar issues ;)
    Thanks,
    M
    Monday, April 19, 2010 8:43 AM
  • I had the same problem. Running Windows XP Pro on a new computer that had Office 2007 already installed, but I didn't want it so I installed Office 2004 on top of it. I got rid of the "SQL Dumper library failed initialization" message not by deleting the SQL Server VSS Writer but by disabling it. This I did by going to Control Panel > administrator tools > computer management > services and applications > services, then scrolled down to SQL Server VSS Writer, double clicked it, and changed it to "disabled". After rebooting, the message no longer reappeared PTL.
    Sunday, May 16, 2010 4:17 AM
  • How to I reinstall it after removing it
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:41 PM
  • Ho do I reinstall it after I remove it
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:43 PM
  • I uninstalled the SQL Dumper  "supposedly "  However it still shows error upon boot completion 
    Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:39 PM
  • Robbie's Money Making Tips

My laptop was doing the same thing!

Pain in the frickin ____, luckily my friend is 'tech-savvy' & fixed it.

Monday, August 09, 2010 10:31 PM
  • Im havnig this problem too. SQl dumper error. But i cant uninstall them it says the installer is missing ?
    www.mypchealth.co.uk
    • Proposed as answer by Maj23 Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:27 AM
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:03 AM
  • Try this one:

http://download.cnet.com/Add-Remove-Program-Cleaner/3000-2096_4-10572853.html

it gets those hard to get out progs.

Microsoft also makes one for It's own specific stuff :

[MSICUU2.exe] yet it was discontinued 2 months ago. If you do a search, I am sure you will find someone still has it.

Also, you can use "CCleaner" to edit the startup list, so it does not auto-start anymore under tools-->startup.

Let me know if this helps.

Also, go into services, and disable that specific service. (ctrl-panel-->admin-->services)

~MaJ

Hope this helps!
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:41 AM
  • Try this one:

http://download.cnet.com/Add-Remove-Program-Cleaner/3000-2096_4-10572853.html

it gets those hard to get out progs.

Microsoft also makes one for It's own specific stuff :

MSICUU2.exe yet it was discontinued 2 months ago. If you do a search, I am sure you will find it.

you can also disable the service.

Hope this helps!
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 12:05 PM
  • I have the same problem with the SQL error message and after clicking ok or even clicking on the top righthand box it just goes into a forever mode of "loading your personal settings" and literally never recovers from this screen.

Can anyone help me get beyond this screen so that I can do the uninstall instructions that are stated above?

• Proposed as answer by kj49hansen Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:38 PM
    Monday, October 04, 2010 4:02 PM
  • Socaldesert i had the same problem but sometimes it started up normally and had the pop up error afterwards and sometimes it popped up before the computer finished loading, try restarting a few times and hopefully one time youll get in and get a chance to uninstall those files.
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:13 PM
  • u have to go to msn help to reinstall its ur activx  i went to msn help/ downloads. otherwise u keep  having the same problems,  uninstalling the sql server will not work,   some programs will not work without it.  hope this helps you.
    Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:44 PM
  • Stephania,

Lesson learned, Arnie gave you only half of the fix that the previous poster suggested.... next time before you remove anything such as drivers, software, etc... make sure you have the fix in hand.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:32 PM
  • SQL Writer, a component of SQL Server, uses Volume Shadow Copy to perform backup / restore from third party application like TSM / NET Backup etc. so a subcomponent of Microsoft SQL server VSS writer has failed.

So in case you are not using any third party software to perform SQL backup and restore operations, you don’t need this piece of SQL Server.

Fix / Workaround / Solution:

To FIX this issue / error we can either disable this Services or Stop this Service or uninstall / Reinstall this component.

For More Details to fix this issue, check SQL Dumper Error

DBATAG
    MCITP, MCDBA
    Follow UP : Blog ; TWITTER ; FACEBOOK ; YOUTUBE ; ASK a QUESTION

*** Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:17 PM
  • Reinstall from SQL Server installation using SQL Server installtion media and select in componenet selection screen

DBATAG
    MCITP, MCDBA
    Follow UP : Blog ; TWITTER ; FACEBOOK ; YOUTUBE ; LINKED in ;

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:32 PM