We are facing an issue which has become very critical now.We are trying to integrate SSRS and SharePoint by making SSRS to run in SharePoint integrated mode.We are able to deploy reports from SSRS to SP and from SP when we try to access the report it is saying "item cannot be found (rsitemnotfound)".
Logs are not giving any info more.Attaching the log information for reference.Second time if we are trying to deploy the reports it will show same error in SSRS from visual studio.Feels like something failing from SSRS side.
We checked the report server DB and SharePoint .There we could trace the rdl files and in the SharePoint library also we can see the rdl files.Once we click on the rdl file instead of the report it is showing the errorThe exact same configuration we made it worked in internal setup.
SSRS and SharePoint DB - Server 1
SharePoint Server - Server 2
We are working on a 32 bit machine and client machine is in 64 bit.It may not be an issue.As it is working perfectly in internal environment we are thinking in this perspective also.
W3wp!library!9!07/11/2008-06:24:30:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ItemNotFoundException: The item 'reporting/report1.rdl' cannot be found., ; Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ItemNotFoundException: The item 'reporting/report1.rdl' cannot be found.