none
DTS_E_INDUCEDTRANSFORMFAILUREONERROR

Question

• This is SQL Server 2005

I have two packages with select queries exporting to Access 2003, one package uses one database and works fine, the other is the exact same code but from a different database and fails with the below.

[OLE DB Destination [43]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.

[OLE DB Destination [43]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_INDUCEDTRANSFORMFAILUREONERROR. The "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (56)" failed because error code 0xC020907B occurred, and the error row disposition on "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (56)" specifies failure on error. An error occurred on the specified object of the specified component. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "OLE DB Destination" (43) failed with error code 0xC0209029. The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_THREADFAILED. Thread "WorkThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0209029. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the thread has exited.
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:32 PM

All replies

• There could be a data type issue on the 2nd database or something like that that the provider is having issues translating going into Access.

It's going to be hard to track down with a generic error like 0xC020907B - DTS_E_OLEDBDESTINATIONADAPTERSTATIC_UNAVAILABLE, which is the main error shown above.

You can try searching this forum to see if any tips show up on how to troubleshoot this, but I suspect a data issue in going to the 2nd database.

Phil Brammer | http://www.ssistalk.com
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:06 PM
  • Perhaps nulls are not allowed in the destination table in access?
    • Proposed as answer by Mitch KK Friday, March 16, 2012 7:52 PM
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:10 PM
  • The NULL Inputs are the ones that are working.
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:44 AM
  • So you are exporting to the same access database from two different (presumably sql server) databases?  If it's the same access database in both cases, then I would be looking for a datatype difference, if it's a different access database I'd be suspecting security issues with the file or someone having the file open while the package is running.  A little hard for me to tell without the pretty green & red boxes, is the error on the destination?

Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:36 PM