none
Does Mount points on a cluster support FileStream

Answers

• Hi Cherrii,

What kind of Mount points are you using? Veritas Storage Foundation mount points or EMC's ?

For Veritas Storage Foundation mount points , filestream is supported in SQL Server 2008 R2.Please refer to the similar thread and article for more information.

Best Regards,
    Peja

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Peja Tao Tuesday, March 20, 2012 8:32 AM
    Friday, March 09, 2012 3:05 AM
  • @Cherrii,

For EMC mount points, it is better to contact EMC guys for confirmation as I could not find any document in MS side.

Best Regards,
    Peja

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Cherrii,

What kind of Mount points are you using? Veritas Storage Foundation mount points or EMC's ?

For Veritas Storage Foundation mount points , filestream is supported in SQL Server 2008 R2.Please refer to the similar thread and article for more information.

Best Regards,
    Peja

Friday, March 09, 2012 3:05 AM
  • I guess the question was along standard Windows NTFS mountpoints... I know those are supported with FileTables in SQL 2012, but I don't know about 2008R2.
    Friday, March 09, 2012 6:46 PM
  • Windows: Windows Server 2008 R2.

Storage: EMC

SQL Server: SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1

Thanks

Sunday, March 11, 2012 3:20 AM
  • @Cherrii,

For EMC mount points, it is better to contact EMC guys for confirmation as I could not find any document in MS side.

Best Regards,
    Peja

Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:26 AM