none
Could not load package "" because of error 0xC0014062. The LoadFromSQLServer method has encountered OLE DB error code 0x80004005 (Login timeout expired).

Question

• I am getting following error while trying to run the SSIs package from command prompt using a bat file. (dtexec).
    This package runs without any issues from SSIS server on my desktop machine (32 bit) but when I deploy it on development box it gives the folloing error. Package was initially working on the dev box(64 bit machine I guess) but after installilng the Business Intelligence studion over there it started giving this error.

Could not load package ".." because of error 0xC0014062.
    Description: The LoadFromSQLServer method has encountered OLE DB error code 0x80004005 (Login timeout expired).  The SQL statement that was issued has failed.

I have searched many places in the net and no where I could find answer

Please help.
    Friday, April 24, 2009 8:20 AM

All replies

• did you try using the 32 bit version of dtexec on the 64 bit server?

Using the 32 bit version of DTExec on a 64 bit machine:

SSIS 2005: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\dtexec.exe

SSIS 2008: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\dtexec.exe

hth

Duane Douglas, MCAD | http://www.ssisbi.com | Please mark the post(s) that answered your question.

• Marked as answer by Tony Tang_YJ Monday, May 04, 2009 3:39 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Dasonline Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:18 AM
    Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:30 AM
  • Thanks for the reply. I found the problem to be a stupid one which very logical for a beginner.
    I used the SSIS Integration server name to call the package from bat file using the /SQL option. I realise that you should use the dbserver name where the package is installed for that option. Also I learned other two options for calling pacakge.
    /DTS. here u can use the dts server name. /file - you can use the location of the dtsx file.
    • Proposed as answer by ETL vs ELTL Monday, March 29, 2010 12:00 PM
    Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:20 AM
  • Hi,DasOnline,

Today, i  have the same error, but my etl was published 2 months ago, the etl has been executing by a job task, and today presents the next message:

Could not load package "" because of error 0xC0014062.
     Description:
     The LoadFromSQLServer method has encountered OLE DB error code 0x80004005

In my job task, on the  command line tab, step into, from the beginnig   saw the command starts with  "/SQL" + ETLpath

Wath do you think about, what's happened?, what i did wrong? The stange of this, is the ETL has been executing close 2 months, but today, show me this error, something to comment, if i manually
     executes job task, or etl, all is fine, but the programatic task job is the problem.

Best regards

@bntmobile

Friday, March 25, 2011 1:59 AM
  • Hello,

I get the same error when launching simultaneously a great number of jobs which run the same package with different configuration.
    It seems to be an overload issue.

In my case the solution is to configure a Retry when the job fails :
    -Job\Properties\Steps\select Step\Edit\Advanced
    -Retry Attempt = 4 (for example)
    -Retry Interval (minutes) = 11 (for example)

Regards,

-=Clement=-

Configuration :
    SQL Server Database Engine v10.50.2500

Friday, September 06, 2013 1:17 PM