none
An error occurred in Service Broker internal activation while trying to scan the user queue 'msdb.dbo.InternalMailQueue' for its status. Error: 1222, State: 51. Lock request time out period exceeded. This is an informational message only. No user action i

Question

• Hello!

We recently upgraded some of our servers from SQL Server 2008 R2 to SQL Server 2012.  Since that point, I have noticed the following error repeatedly in the error logs:

Date  6/7/2013 10:22:09 AM
    Log  SQL Server (Current - 6/7/2013 5:46:00 AM)

Source  spid44s

An error occurred in Service Broker internal activation while trying to scan the user queue 'msdb.dbo.InternalMailQueue' for its status. Error: 1222, State: 51. Lock request time out period exceeded. This is an informational message only. No user action is required.

I found the following article in the forums:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlservicebroker/thread/00e70f1e-eede-40f2-9e76-3ac7a9b567b2

but this does not explain the actual course of action.  Should I be setting HONOR_BROKER_PRIORITY to ON to eliminate these error messages? I would love to test this, but it only shows up in our production environment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Friday, June 07, 2013 2:28 PM

Answers

All replies