none
Which website do I go to install SQLDumper Library?

Question

• I kept getting an Error message saying to Unistall SQLDUMPER Library & then reinstall it. I've gotten all the way up to Unistalling it, but now I cannot reinstall it.  Where do I have to go to do so & which SQL Server do I install? I'd greatly appreciate it alot if someone would help me out!

Thanks alot,

Danielle L Smitheman

Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:21 PM

Answers

• Thank you!!! This was driving me nuts! I was sure I had completely hosed up my computer! Bless you! I started getting this when I removed some programs and the Microsoft Office Trial was one of them.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 12:53 AM

All replies

• I am having the same problem, it started when I removed Office Accounting from my computer, do you have a fix for this?
    • Proposed as answer by say1234 Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:51 AM
    Friday, May 04, 2007 2:06 PM
  • Me too! When I got rid of trial copy of office 2007 that came with my new computer.
    • Proposed as answer by Don Ghella Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:31 PM
    Monday, May 07, 2007 2:06 PM
  • Having the same error message.  Says sql dumper library failed.  I downloaded office 2007 trial version, I did not uninstall the whole program yet, but I did uninstall the outlook 2007 program, since then, I received this error message on start up. Any help with this error message would be appreciated.
    • Proposed as answer by Larry Layton Friday, March 20, 2009 2:58 PM
    Monday, May 07, 2007 4:45 PM
  • HI, I have a problem with my computer say   SQL   SQLdumper Libray Failed intialzation . your installation is either corrput a has been tampered. Please uninstall then Re- Runsetup to correct to problem.

can you explan to me what i do my computer only one problem is SQLdumper Library.   can you step and step  clear up i can follow you direction how to fix it my computer thank you kathy   send me knm76@aim.com

• Proposed as answer by wdennis123 Monday, May 04, 2009 8:36 PM
    Wednesday, May 09, 2007 4:03 AM
  • Yes, I am having the same problem.  Happenend when I uninstalled Microsoft Accounting program.  Please help!  I have reached my maximum level of frustration.  Thanks to anyone who might have the solution to this problem.
    • Proposed as answer by CRCoookie Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:12 PM
    Wednesday, May 09, 2007 4:35 AM
  • Could you all post the exact error message ?
    • Proposed as answer by wdennis123 Monday, May 04, 2009 8:37 PM
    Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:06 AM
  • same as Fredkathy24
    Wednesday, May 09, 2007 1:38 PM
  • I have the same problem and its driving me nuts. One I removed the trial package  I received this same message as "Fredkathy24"

• Proposed as answer by dougtait Friday, April 24, 2009 8:16 PM
    Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:08 PM
  • I have the same problem but I still haven't figured out what to do yet.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:44 PM
  • I figured it out!!!! So basically all you have to do is the following:

1. Control Panel

2. Add or Remove Programs

3. You should find the Microsoft SQL Server and Remove it ( there may be three so just remove all of them)

4. Then Search for the download of the Microsoft SQL Server and you should come up with some type of Microsoft website

5. Download the version you want

It worked for me so it should work for you guys!!!! Bye!!!!

• Proposed as answer by vicPing Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:26 AM
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:20 PM
  • Thank you so much.  I too had just uninstalled several Microsoft trial versions to include the Accounting.  This worked!  Thanks again!
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:44 PM
  • Thank you!!! This was driving me nuts! I was sure I had completely hosed up my computer! Bless you! I started getting this when I removed some programs and the Microsoft Office Trial was one of them.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 12:53 AM
  • Which Microsoft SQL server do you download?  There are several.  Any help would be appreciated.
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 3:00 AM
  • I downloaded Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express, if it helps. I just picked it because it had everything I needed.
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:21 PM
  • Thank you for your help.  Do I even need this on my computer?  I don't believe I had sql server on my computer until I installed, MS office 2007.  Any more help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:42 PM
  • What Is SQL Server 2005?

SQL Server 2005 is a comprehensive database software platform providing enterprise-class data management and integrated business intelligence (BI) tools. The SQL Server 2005 database engine provides more secure, reliable storage for a relational database format or XML. By supporting both a relational database format and XML, the SQL Server 2005 database engine provides the flexibility necessary to support the way you work. It also enables you to build and manage highly available, well-performing database software applications that you and your people can use to take your business to the next level.

The SQL Server 2005 data engine lies at the core of this enterprise data management solution. In addition to providing support for relational databases or XML, SQL Server 2005 combines the best in analysis, reporting, integration, and notification. This enables your team to build and deploy cost-effective BI solutions with which they can drive data into every corner of your business through scorecards, dashboards, Web services, and mobile devices.

Close integration with Microsoft Visual Studio, the Microsoft Office System, and a suite of new development tools, including the Business Intelligence Development Studio, sets SQL Server 2005 apart. Whether you are a developer, database administrator, information worker, or decision maker, SQL Server 2005 provides innovative solutions that help you gain more value from your data—whether stored in a relational database or XML data format.

I got this off the website , if it helps. To tell you the truth  I don't know if you actually need it, but I don't think so.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:55 PM
  • Thank you for your help.
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 10:55 PM
  • Your welcome.?
    Monday, May 14, 2007 2:27 AM
  • I downloaded sqldummper v8 ..Is this the right replacement . .and how do I find the tool to run it ..
    Saturday, June 09, 2007 1:03 PM
  • I am getting the same error message every time I turn on the computer; regarding "SQLDUMPER library - uninstall & re-run setup to correct". Don't know how to uninstall it. Can you help? Thanks, ds

Monday, July 23, 2007 6:34 PM
  • did you ever get the sql dumper library error corrected, if so please share how

Thursday, August 02, 2007 8:20 PM
  • Actually, I already explained how to fix this on the first page of this forum. Here it is again:

1. Control Panel

2. Add or Remove Programs

3. You should find the Microsoft SQL Server and Remove it ( there may be three or four so just remove all of them)

4. Then Search for the download of the Microsoft SQL Server on google or any search engine and you should come up with some type of Microsoft website

5. Download the version you want

If it helps I downloaded the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express.

• Proposed as answer by LindaClaudine Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:17 PM
    Thursday, August 02, 2007 10:06 PM
  • Anybody know how to resolve this problem??
    Friday, August 10, 2007 1:36 PM
  • which web site?

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:42 AM
  •  

The website is:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/express/bb410792.aspx

I hope it helps you.

• Proposed as answer by LindaClaudine Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:30 PM
    Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:47 AM
  • so what is the answer to the question?  i don't know where to find it.  do you remember where you went.  can you please help me out.  the same thing happened to me when uninstalling the trial version of microsoft accounting.

thank you.

karen

Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:51 PM
  • Have you read the above posts ^????? This has already been answered in the last three or four posts, I think. If this still doesn't help you then ask again.

Saturday, September 22, 2007 7:40 PM
  • I uninstalled the SQL libraries.  Now the wireless adapter can't find the network.  Although the SQLDumer.exe error doesn't exist now.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:20 AM
  • Removing the SQL Servers shouldn't have effected your wireless network...at least mine wasn't affected when I removed it. . After all the SQL Server is in no way truly connected to your wireless network, it itself is a program on your computer. You should make sure you didn't accidentally removed your wireless network and review the steps you did in removing the server.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:20 PM
  • Thanks!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:25 AM
  • yes i would like to know I accidentally deleted it, do not know if I need it but do not like the reminder all the time.

help thanks

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:43 AM
  •  

The website is:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/express/bb410792.aspx

After you reinstall SQL Dumper, you can uninstall it again because in most cases it isn't needed at all.

I hope this helps you, bye.

Monday, November 19, 2007 2:40 PM
  • Any help would be appreciated.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:54 PM
  • Having Same problem..SQLDUMPER Libary Failed What do I do ? Is there a download to fix this?

Friday, November 23, 2007 5:18 AM
  • H'mmm...I too developed this problem after uninstalling a trial version of Office 2007.  Never again.  I removed ALL SQL programs via the control panel add/remove feature.  Reinstalled using the link provided by one of the previous commentors.  All is well.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 8:24 AM
  • Here is part of the exact error message: "SQLDUMPER library failed initialization." The error message goes on to suggest the following action: uninstall and rerun setup. I have three SQL-related things listed in Add/Remove Programs:

• Microsoft SQL Server Native Client (I clicked the Change button to repair)
    • Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer (I clicked the Change button to repair)
    • Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English) (the only button available is Remove).

If I remove Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English), would I be removing the SQLDUMPER library? To reinstall the SQLDUMPER library, what URL should I use?

My computer runs on Windows XP Pro. SP2

Thank you,

Jo

Thursday, December 27, 2007 6:48 AM
  • Providing you have business software that utilizes SQL Server, then you'll most likely want to repair these files.  For more information specific to Microsoft SQL programming language, check these links:

However, if you recently used a TRIAL and you're getting this error, then simply remove all the SQL programs using:

1. Start
    2. Control Panel
    3. Add or Remove Programs
    4. "Microsoft SQL <filename>"
    5. Remove
    6. Restart your computer

You're done!  There is no need to reinstall anything at this point.  However, should you wish to, review this link before installing Microsoft SQL Server: http://www.microsoft.com/sql/downloads/trial-software.mspx#EQD

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 11:24 AM
  • Did you find the answer?

Sunday, January 06, 2008 10:55 PM
  • Danielle, found your question on SQL Dumper Library, but could not see an answer.  New to this forum so maybe you can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Mike Estey

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:42 PM
  •  

This was so helpful, just want to say thanks.

kayjays

Monday, January 28, 2008 9:36 PM
  • did you get the info? i can't get it

Friday, February 08, 2008 7:25 AM
  • Where do I go to install ?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 12:12 AM
  • I have same problem. I uninstalled Accounting 2007, then this error message came up "SQLDUMPER library failed initialization.  Your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with.  Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem." after I started my computer.  I am not computer genius, what do I do?

Sunday, June 22, 2008 11:06 AM
  • Thank you - this has been most helpful. Installing MS SQL Server Managment Studio Express worked for me.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:02 AM
  • How do I fix this

Sunday, July 20, 2008 6:20 PM
  •  

Sunday, September 14, 2008 4:01 AM
  • When rebooting I'm getting an error message about reinstalling SQLDUMPER.  What does this mean...do I need to worry about this.....how do I repair this, if repair is necessary?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 5:55 PM
  •  

Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:05 AM
  • I tried going to a site called topShareware.com and downloaded SQLDumper 2.0.0
    Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:50 PM
  • Topshareware.com-SQLDumper 2.0.0
    Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:54 PM
  • Alright this was very helpful but I decided not to install a SQL Server and guess what

IT WORKS

So just to let you know, I'M PRETTY SURE you don't need it. Once you delete those things in the Add/Remove Program thing, your done.
    Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:38 PM
  • I keep getting SQLDUMPER library failed to initionalization. corrupt uninstall and reinstall?  Please help? Bob 
    Monday, February 23, 2009 6:26 PM
  • I am getting the SQLDUMPER library failed initialazation. Your installation is either corruptor has been tampered with. Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct the problem. This is the persistant error message.

I can't seem to find it to even uninstall it, let Re-install it???
    Friday, March 20, 2009 2:57 PM
  • I kept getting an Error message saying to Unistall SQLDUMPER Library & then reinstall it. I've gotten all the way up to Unistalling it, but now I cannot reinstall it.  Where do I have to go to do so & which SQL Server do I install? I'd greatly appreciate it alot if someone would help me out!

Thanks alot,

Danielle L Smitheman

Saturday, March 28, 2009 1:33 PM

Thanks alot,

Danielle L Smitheman

• Proposed as answer by mredwood Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:37 PM
    Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:36 PM
  • Hi - I am running a trial version of Office 2007 which includes Outlook 2007.  I  do not use Business Contact Manager so I removed it using the standard Add/Remove program.  When I rebooted my system I got the same error "SQLDumper library failed initialization.  Your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with.  Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct the problem."

My technical support Rep had me do the following to correct:  START>Run>msconfig> Click on Services tab > de-selected "SQL Servicer VSS Writer".  Rebooted my machine and all is well. 

This solution may be appropriate if you don't need SQL.  Since I really don't understand the innards of the operating system, I would only duplicate this solution with caution.

Hope this helps someone.
    Tuesday, May 05, 2009 2:58 PM
  • Where do I go to uninstall 

SQLDumper Library

this program. Did the process work for you!!! How about re-installing the program. I would appreciate it!!
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:24 PM

SQLDumper Library

this program. Did the process work for you!!! How about re-installing the program. I would appreciate it!!
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:25 PM

SQLDumper Library

this program. Did the process work for you!!! How about re-installing the program. I would appreciate it!! You can email me at jarmstead1@verizon.net

Thanks
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:26 PM

SQLDumper Library

this program. Did the process work for you!!! How about re-installing the program. I would appreciate it!! You can email me at jarmstead1@verizon.net

Thanks

SQLDumper Library

Thanks

SQLDumper Library

Thanks
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:27 PM

SQLDumper Library

Thanks
    • Proposed as answer by Jimmy D Thursday, May 12, 2011 5:44 PM

SQLDumper Library

Thanks
  • Thanks for all your patience and reiiteration. It know you must be very frustrated by those who don't bother to look through the whole thread first. I, too, tried trial version of accounting and office as some others seem to have done and got the problem when I removed the accounting. I don't believe I need the SQLDUMPER file either as my machine originally came from a company on a network (company pcs were being sold off and NA was friend and got me one) - I don't know if this makes a difference or not. I don't believe I need the file and probably don't need to do anything but just click the error message each time. I am still contemplating whether to uninstall all SQLs and just not reinstall anything. Or if I get brave or notice some weirdness, install the fix provided by Leal15 via link (which I have saved so can be easily found. I thank everyone, PARTICUARLY YOU, Leal15, for their patience and I HAVE read all of these replies. If my pc does bite the dust because I failed to do anything, I will go to one of the public library pcs and let y'all know. I am planning on purchasing OFFICE 2007 from the Dell site as it is on sale now till end of month. That will most likely fix the problem anyway when I install it.
    Wednesday, August 05, 2009 11:11 PM
  • Lealh15 figured this out in May of 2007 and gave exact website to download s replacement SQL in August.  They are several posts down.
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:35 PM
  •  

First I uninstalled Office 2007 trial and sql then got the sqldumper message.  So, I then uninstalled:

• Microsoft SQL Server Native Client (I clicked the Change button to repair)
  • Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer (I clicked the Change button to repair)
  • Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English) (the only button available is Remove
  • Now, when mt computer gets to the user login screeen, it reboots over and over. 
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:20 AM
  • thanx i hope this information helps me i deleted all the sql servers and to all the peeps that keep asking the same questions all u have to do is read it prob has already been asked and thanx leal15
    Friday, May 14, 2010 9:19 AM
  • omg read intended 4 person above

Friday, May 14, 2010 9:21 AM
  • AHHHAAHUA Thank you Twall 73 and RML I was wondering how I got the SQL error ."OUTLOOK"  messed me up. If your still getting emails when people reply to this can you tell me how you fixed it  I'm just getting started on the fix gonna try re installing a few things  guess this is one of those" Some system functions may become unstable if you delete this folder"
    • Edited by Jumpa01 Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:47 PM I wanted to
    Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:44 PM
  • I am having the same problem, it started when I removed Office Accounting from my computer, do you have a fix for this?

• Proposed as answer by viorev Thursday, August 05, 2010 9:46 AM
    Thursday, August 05, 2010 9:46 AM