none
How to add systemtime(hour) (6AM to 6PM 1 hour interval) in X-axis of sparkline chart in SSRS 2012,

Question

• I am generating a table that collects realtime data. I would like to plot record number in the Y-axis and time(hours) in X-axis. I am wondering how can I set that up in Sparkline chart of SSRS 2012. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Edited by sharmah Friday, March 15, 2013 9:13 PM
    Friday, March 15, 2013 9:12 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Please refer to the following steps:
    1.Right-click on the Horizontal Axis, and open the “Horizontal Axis Properties” window.
    2.In the “General” tab, set the “Axis type:” to “Scalar (Number/Dates)”. Under the “Axis range and interval” option, set the “Minimum” value =CDate(“06:00 AM”),and “Maximum” value =CDate(“06:00 PM”);
    Set the “Interval:” to “1”, and select the “Interval type:” as “Hours”.
    3.In the "Number" tab, select the "Time" category and then select the time format "01:30 PM" in the type dialog box.

Regards,

Fanny Liu

Fanny Liu
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:32 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Please refer to the following steps:
    1.Right-click on the Horizontal Axis, and open the “Horizontal Axis Properties” window.
    2.In the “General” tab, set the “Axis type:” to “Scalar (Number/Dates)”. Under the “Axis range and interval” option, set the “Minimum” value =CDate(“06:00 AM”),and “Maximum” value =CDate(“06:00 PM”);
    Set the “Interval:” to “1”, and select the “Interval type:” as “Hours”.
    3.In the "Number" tab, select the "Time" category and then select the time format "01:30 PM" in the type dialog box.

Regards,

Fanny Liu

Fanny Liu
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:32 AM
  • Thanks Fanny
    Monday, March 25, 2013 9:57 PM