none
can we hide table headers based on page number?

Question

• Hi

I have 3 Table Headers in my SSRS Report.I need to display second Table header only in first Page and First and Third Table header on Every Page.Can you Please advise me.

Regards,

Vitthal

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Vitthal,

From your description, there are three columns in your report table, and you want to set the first and the third column header repeat on each page, and the second column header only show on the second page, right? In Reporting Services, when we set the table header repeat on each page, the table header was as a whole, we cannot set some items of the table header to repeat on each page. So I am afraid your requirement cannot be achieved.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Charlie Liao

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:08 AM

All replies

• Set the below table properties

Set repeat Column header property for table1 and table3 as True

Set repeat Column header property for table2 as False

• Proposed as answer by PGovind Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:50 PM
    • Edited by PGovind Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:02 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:50 PM
  • Hi,

Unfortunatelly, global variables can be used only in the page header and footer. So you can not use pageNumber in table header hide expression. You can add 3 table header text in the report header and use below expression.

=IIF(Globals!PageNumber=2, false, true) 

Thanks,

Rana

• Edited by Rana_Hasan Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:05 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:04 PM
  • I have One report Table(Tablix) with 3 headers.I guess we have to set repeat Column header =true or false for all 3 table headers or else  it will give error.
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:10 PM
  • Hi Vitthal, Please go through the below link http://www.sqlchick.com/entries/2011/8/20/repeating-column-headers-on-every-page-in-ssrs-doesnt-work-o.html
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:24 PM
  • Hi Vitthal,

From your description, there are three columns in your report table, and you want to set the first and the third column header repeat on each page, and the second column header only show on the second page, right? In Reporting Services, when we set the table header repeat on each page, the table header was as a whole, we cannot set some items of the table header to repeat on each page. So I am afraid your requirement cannot be achieved.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Charlie Liao

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:08 AM