none
ABC12

Question

• select chsuerid, count(*) from issues inner join actions on actions.issueid = issues.issueid where chsuserid = '4042' and refrenceid like '11%' and [Status] = '4' and not exists (select 1 from Actions A where A.chsUerID = Actions.chuerID and A.Status = '5') Group by chsuserid

Status for closed ='4' and reopened it is ='5'

My question Number is of complaints closed by the employee & not reopened

how write exact query please help soon

Thursday, August 02, 2012 5:52 AM

Answers

• Star12345, you have posted this question many times over the past day and have not responded with information that allows people to assist you.  Please either reply with valid information or stop posting this question.

Thanks,
    Sam Lester (MSFT)

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:12 PM

All replies

• Try the below:

select chsuerid, count(*)from issues inner join actions on actions.issueid = issues.issueid where chsuserid ='4042'and refrenceid like'11%' and [Status]='4' and not exists(select 1 from Actions A where A.chsUerID = Actions.chuerID and A.Issueid=actions.issueid and A.Status ='5')Group by chsuserid

Please click the Mark as Answer or Vote As Helpful button if a post solves your problem or is helpful!

Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:08 AM
  • Sir getting but still giving but i will try. 

I think we get solution easily thinking like

Number of complaints closed by employee and reopened.... but
    finally closed by another employee  

sir can u plz reply soon 

• Edited by star12345 Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:47 AM fd
    Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:15 AM
  • Star12345, you have posted this question many times over the past day and have not responded with information that allows people to assist you.  Please either reply with valid information or stop posting this question.

Thanks,
    Sam Lester (MSFT)

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:12 PM
  • I hited this query :

select chsuerid, count(*) from issues inner join actions on actions.issueid
      = issues.issueid where chsuserid = '4042' and refrenceid like '11%' and [Status] = '4' and not exists (select from 
     Actions A where A.chsUerID = Actions.chuerID and A.Status = '5')
     Group by chsuserid 

my question is 

Number of complaints closed by employee and reopened.... but
    finally closed by another employee

Status for reopened is = 5 and for closed it is 4

how hit the query

Friday, August 03, 2012 5:15 AM
  • select chsuerid, count(*) from issues inner join actions on actions.issueid
      = issues.issueid where chsuserid = '4042' and refrenceid like '11%' and [Status] = '4' and not exists (select from 
     Actions A where A.chsUerID = Actions.chuerID and A.Status = '5')
     Group by chsuserid 

What not exits???

Friday, August 03, 2012 8:49 AM
  • Hi,

Please post your DDL along with some sample data + the expected output please. It may help us to provide much better help than guessing.

thanks,

Janos

There are 10 type of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

My Blog | Hire Me

Friday, August 03, 2012 9:27 AM