none
paging in ssrs 2005

Question

• Hi

Can any one tell me how to enable paging in ssrs 2005 reports, i am using "table" control for the report and when we print the report it gives every thing good, but when we desplay it the web it does not show page by page.

please help me...

thank you.............
    Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:22 PM

Answers

• Ven

Your interactive size 11, 8.5 has everything to do with your paging. The small your iteractive size then the faster the reporting service will appear to render reports back to the browse thus it's paginating. Now as for your expression, I'm not sure what your expression is for to make a comment for it.

Ham

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:56 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

I dont know what's the exact layout o your report.

If you have a group in your report,

Go to Edit Groups and add page break at the end .

Also

In the Report Footer you can have a text box with

="Page: "& Globals!PageNumber 

Regards

Sowree

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:35 PM

• Actually, in my report Table has one group i added page break at the end, but its not working

My report layout is land scape layout
    with iteractive seze 11, 8.5
    page size 11, 8.5

i developed new "test report" with same query and one table and did not alter anything like pagesize, interactive size...
    this test report shows page by page

where as the original report does not it shows every thing on single page with scroll bar..
    Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:56 PM
  • If i remove hidden expression for the table in the report, it shows page by page on the web

so is there any way that i can you both Hidden expression and i can show report page by page........?
    Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:41 PM
  • Ven

Your interactive size 11, 8.5 has everything to do with your paging. The small your iteractive size then the faster the reporting service will appear to render reports back to the browse thus it's paginating. Now as for your expression, I'm not sure what your expression is for to make a comment for it.

Ham

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:56 PM